Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News!! Jacobs before Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had it not been for Manny Steward hyping Lee up years ago, Eastcoast wouldn't be on his d1ck here.

The fact of the matter is is that Andy Lee has been a bust. Manny Steward was a legendary HOF trainer, but Andy Lee was a bust that didn't live up to jack schit.

That's the reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Lee was knocked down 4 times combined against Quillin and Saunders with not one win against either one.

Somehow that equates to an addition on Lee's resume in your book.

Lee got his ass kicked by some guy named Horta.

The fact that Lee got KO'd by Brian Vera speaks measures.

But please explain how Lee has a better resume than Sergio Mora?

Please don't bring up losses and draws for Lee. We're talking about wins here.

What wins does Lee have that trumps Mora's? Not what losses and draws he has.
      Did you just ignore what I said about Mora getting beat 2x by Vera, and then Lee easily beating Vera thereafter?

Mora has zero wins over a top 15 MW. Winning a MW title vs Korobov trumps anything Mora's come close to doing at MW.

Lol at you defending Jacobs choosing to fight Mora over Lee.

Comment

Had it not been for Manny Steward hyping Lee up years ago, Eastcoast wouldn't be on his d1ck here.

The fact of the matter is is that Andy Lee has been a bust. Manny Steward was a legendary HOF trainer, but Andy Lee was a bust that didn't live up to jack schit.

That's the reality.
        Chollo Vista translation: "Leave Danny Jacobs alone"!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Did you just ignore what I said about Mora getting beat 2x by Vera, and then Lee easily beating Vera thereafter?

Mora has zero wins over a top 15 MW. Winning a MW title vs Korobov trumps anything Mora's come close to doing at MW.

Lol at you defending Jacobs choosing to fight Mora over Lee.
          I said better resume. The fact that you make it out to be MW resume, shows how far you're reaching.

Mora was never KO'd by Vera and lost two arguable decisions to Vera. Andy Lee was KO'd by Vera.

In fact Horta beat Lee more convincing than Vera beat Mora.

Matt Korobov has accomplished jack schit as a professional. Since losing to Lee, he's gone on to do what? Win a bore fest against Josue Ovando? GTFOH

Proksa was a more proven professional than Korobov.

Your boy got his ass kicked against Horta. Just look at Lee's reaction after the fight for crying out loud. I can't believe you're defending this garbage man.

Comment

Chollo Vista translation: "Leave Danny Jacobs alone"!!!
            When you're hyped by a legendary trainer to be a HOF'er and one of the best MW's of all time only to be 10 years into your career and not have a better resume than Sergio Mora; yes, you're a bust.

Comment

When you're hyped by a legendary trainer to be a HOF'er and one of the best MW's of all time only to be 10 years into your career and not have a better resume than Sergio Mora; yes, you're a bust.
              I'm starting to think you actually believe Mora is better than Lee, atleast so you can better accept why Jacobs chose to fight Mora instead of Lee.

How funny will it be if Jacobs backs out of the Golovkin fight, fights Lee and gets KO'd. We'll have fun with that.

Comment

I'm starting to think you actually believe Mora is better than Lee, atleast so you can better accept why Jacobs chose to fight Mora instead of Lee.

How funny will it be if Jacobs backs out of the Golovkin fight, fights Lee and gets KO'd. We'll have fun with that.
                For one, Jacobs didn't want to fight a rematch with Mora and you know it. Not sure why you keep lying.

Secondly, what I said was a Jacobs win over Lee does very little for Jacobs resume than a win over Sergio Mora does. Andy Lee has accomplished jack schit since being a pro.

What would be funny is for your boy Lee to fight Sergio Mora next and lose. Lose like he did against that guy named Horta. I'm gonna have a field day with that.

The excuse you'll have is "BJS ruined Lee".

Comment

• Any updates on this? Any closer to an agreement?

Comment

• Andy Lee is a mediocre fighter. Anyone acyin like he isn't either has an agenda or they really don't know wtf they are talking about. He's the MW equivalent of Randall Bailey. Only reason he's usually in fights at all is his power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      What if Jacobs *****es out?
                      Last we heard was after his last fight that he wanted GGG next. Lets go with that and quit hoping otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X