Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gonna end up broke, dude LOVES gold diggers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could live off of the interest from his cash for the rest of his life. That's worth a couple million a year at least.

Comment

i hope hes just putting on an act and making a show for tv
      i hope hes smarter than that although i wouldnt feel to bad id hate 2 see him end up like tyson

Comment

Well he keeps fighting so he still has income coming in, so he won't go broke now...

Let's see how he manages his money ONCE HE RETIRES...although he'll still have a load of it to splurge on...

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Maybe Floyd is smarter than we all get him credit for. He could be trying to run the 2nd coming of Taz's angels for all we know.
          lol i always wondered how much money taz makes off his angels

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Hes already lost it all once before. Oscar and 50 had to help him out.
            No that's manny you're thinking of

Comment

I would agree if he was making all this money EARLIER in his career but he is making all this money LATE in his career after has has already had Financial Issues and IRS Issues

he already had everything going into this huge Showtime Deal so now the Showtime deal just sets up his Retirement Nicely to be honest.

So yeah I know people hate the guy and want to see him go broke but I think Mayweather will be OK once he walks away from Boxing because of the huge deal he is ending his career with Thanks To Showtime

But yeah if he was making all this money at 26 instead of of 36 then I would agree 100% that he could end up broke the way he lives

Also what fans don't understand, those PPV%'s those checks keep coming even years after the event, like for example $41.5 Million is just the Minimum he is guaranteed but if the PPV break records Mayweather is probably going to walk away from that fight with close to $100 Million maybe MORE
              Last edited by sicko; 09-08-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                So he went from 1 gold digger to attaching himself to 30 gold diggers???
                Floyd is gonna end up with a Roger Mayweather grill in 5 years and no money to show for it.
                One of the reasons most decent posters don't get involved in NSB threads... My ****** scale is going off the charts

Comment

Those are the only type of women he can get, ho's and gold diggers. He has to buy love.

Comment

Dude, stop hating on Floyd! Let that man enjoy his money while he has it! LOL If you had that money you would have 100 gold diggers around you as well. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      So he went from 1 gold digger to attaching himself to 30 gold diggers???
                      Floyd is gonna end up with a Roger Mayweather grill in 5 years and no money to show for it.
                      pacquiao is broke and he just has one wife. hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X