No announcement yet.

Anorak posts in the lounge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I love how certain posters can flame in the lounge but others cant one of the main reasons this sites a joke and most of the good posters are gone.
    I read this theme a lot on here. Why do people insist on living in the past? This is the second post from this user that I have come across, today alone, in two separate threads--both were started by different people, but focused on Anorak.

MARKBNLV, if you really feel that the quality of this board has degraded to the point that this "site is a joke" now, then why don't you just log-off and go kick-rocks somewhere else? A good idea I think. What says you?

Comment

haha piggy nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
        I read this theme a lot on here. Why do people insist on living in the past? This is the second post from this user that I have come across, today alone, in two separate threads--both were started by different people, but focused on Anorak.

MARKBNLV, if you really feel that the quality of this board has degraded to the point that this "site is a joke" now, then why don't you just log-off and go kick-rocks somewhere else? A good idea I think. What says you?

What you might not know about Mark is that he once posted about how I was a "classic poster", and was really praising me up... before I took the piss out of him.

(Actually, I just posted a thread about ******s and he took it personally. He then made a Dome thread about me, and made lparm look like Chris Rock).

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          What you might not know about Mark is that he once posted about how I was a "classic poster", and was really praising me up... before I took the piss out of him.

(Actually, I just posted a thread about ******s and he took it personally. He then made a Dome thread about me, and made lparm look like Chris Rock).
          Yeah, I picked up on his spiteful vive quickly. Looks like lparm has a new friend. They say to "Never underestimate stupid people in large numbers." I say, let them come--we will roll in the heavy artillery and drop the hammer on the **** birds.

Last edited by Fistic; 07-16-2013, 06:40 PM. Reason: sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I thought you left most of the good posters in a puddle of blood and shit.
            I left them in a shuddering puddle of fem-cum.

Comment

Working...
            X