Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on the ATG list: Floyd Mayweather (so far) or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    What I would give to see Floyd try to put his hands on Duran like he did Ortiz. Mr. Self-Preservation would not make it to the fight.
    Word.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I've seen him from 4-13 on most respectable lists...but yeah he usually comes in around 5 or 6ish...I actually had stronger wording favoring him but edited it down while I was correcting a grammatical error, and if I had edited it back it would've shown a "post edited" which I hate.
      A fellow OCDer, I see. I understand.

Comment

Roberto Duran by a long shot.

TS should be ashamed of your self for adding this thread to the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Duran is top 10 in almost every experts ATG p4p list. Why is this even a question? What the hell is the OP thinking.
          I just wanted to make this point:

A fighter like Floyd can be considered good even if he cherry-picks, never fights away from home, and never fights a bigger man (never takes any risks).

But such a fighter cannot really be great like a Sam Langford, Harry Greb, Henry Armstrong or Roberto Duran.

Floyd lack's the warriors' heart those men had, and without that, he's not a truly great fighter like Duran.

Comment

Duran. Even though he has some pretty lame losses, that win over Leonard was something else.

Comment

Stupid question,Duran is top 10 and at this point Mayweather won't even crack top 30.

Comment

33-0

Thank goodness for rational fans.

Comment

lmao leave Floyd talk to people who actually watch Floyd. You didn't even know who Jesus Chavez was. You boxrec'd the journeyman Chavez lmao

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Duran wasn't a bad fighter,he had his moments..but to compare him to mayweather it's just stupid.Mayweather is a true champ..duran had no mental strenght..after a while he was just a fat drug loving alcoholic fat boy who didn't even have the power to control his own life let alone his boxing career.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                      lmao leave Floyd talk to people who actually watch Floyd. You didn't even know who Jesus Chavez was. You boxrec'd the journeyman Chavez lmao

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Say what>?

Comment

Working...
                      X