Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On September 8th, it will be a sad day in Oakland.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ward is gonna skool him, i dont see dawson fast n active enough to beat the SOG, SOG is gona do circles around box from the outside get inside keep dawson guessing what andre is doing, if pascal whoop dawson imagine ward goin in n coming out, dawson is a good fighter the best in LHW but ward is better then him, i see easy work for ward, but dawson is a world class fighter n with some motivation he might prove me wrong

Comment

Ward is not nearly the wild, ambush fighter like Pascal.

Plus that was a bad night for Chad.

Comment

If the fight were in a neutral location and at 175, Chad would win.

But the deck is stacked against him. Ward will try to throw Chad off his rhythm with illegal tactic like headbutts, hitting off the break, etc. Ward's home ref will confuse Chad by admonishing him for nothing, while saying nothing to Ward.

The deck is stacked against Chad Dawson.

Comment

You do know this thread is gonna get bumped after Ward whoops Dawson right?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Ward might beat Dawson via close decision, but he's' not going to whoop on Dawson. Ward is not unbeatable as some people think, I think boxing fans are overrating him. He's a good boxer, but he's far from perfect.

Comment

Ward isn't gonna allow Dawson to get into long range, Dawson may have a slight hand speed advantage, but Ward has some of the quickest feet in the game. I feel that Ward's foot speed, defense, ring awareness is too good for Dawson to get anything off outside, Dawson will have to work in close and his ability to fight on the inside is pretty good on the offensive end, but defensively he's garbage in close. Ward should win pretty clearly but the task is gonna be very difficult, it's gonna take a whole lot of energy for him to consistently stay on Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Ward is NOT a sure money fighter like Floyd, Wlad or Roy in his prime....he's not there yet bro....Chad is overall the better fighter imo...if the weight doesn't limit Chad from being his NORMAL self, Ward can't win...no way!!!....I know dudes gonna bump this though LOL
                Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 08-25-2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Dawson will make me a fan if he beats Ward

Comment

Dawson is gonna dismantle Ward.

Dawson TKO 11.

Come at me bros!

Comment

Ward looking mighty sharp

Comment

Working...
                      X