No announcement yet.

Campillo should never fight Cloud again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    I want to see Campillo fight Cleverly and the winner fights the Hopkins-Dawson II winner. Cloud should have to fight someone like Sillakh, because it looks like Pascal is going to fight Erdei now. And than, the Pascal-Erdei winner could fight the Cloud-Sillakh winner.

I knew Cloud was bulls**t. I have been saying it since he struggled with Mack until the eventual KO. Cloud can't fight backing up, and can't adjust for s**t. He applied non-effective agression all night long and got tagged at will. I knew and told people Cloud wasn't that good.
    Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    It's not Clouds fault one way or another.

King might be protecting his investment, and I had Campillo winning by a safe margin, but I still don't blame Cloud... He had nothing to do with the scorecards. His job was to fight and that's what he did.
    Might be?

Cloud doesnt seem like the smartest cookie and probably never heard of King and his past before signing with him. Ill give you that.

Bottom line is . Cloud isnt that good, he is only as good as Don King will carry him.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Campillo clearly won the fight and was robbed but calling Cloud a bum and blaming him for the poor judging is taking it too far imo.
      You seem to be missing the point, or maybe Im just not explaining it right.
      Point is ...You may not just be fighting Cloud when you sign to fight. Who needs that?

Would you do it?

Comment

Poll:

If you look at Tavoris Cloud pre-fight then look at him post fight....

Who looks more like the pre-fight Cloud? The post fight Tavoris? Or Tavoris manly b*tch mom?

Jesus I thought it was his doppelganger.

Comment

You right Campillo better not fight Cloud again because if he do he's getting crushed within 3 rounds take the moral victory and move on

Comment

Campillo got robbed but it's not Cloud's fault, he's just a fighter that went out there and tried to win, but he failed. The judges screwed Campillo over, either being completely blind or bought off by Don King.

Unfortunately it happens. There are tons of fighters that have robberies on their records from Oscar de la hoya to James Toney to Paul Williams and thousands of other guys. It sucks but we need to be angry at the judging, the Texas Athletics Department, Don King, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              It's not Clouds fault one way or another.

King might be protecting his investment, and I had Campillo winning by a safe margin, but I still don't blame Cloud... He had nothing to do with the scorecards. His job was to fight and that's what he did.
              Agree Cloud is just a fighter and did the best he could but failed and I have no interest in seeing a rematch as it was cut and dry Campillo won hands down.

I had it 115-111.

Comment

I also have it 114-112 for campillo.

Comment

Working...
                X