Judah looked sharp last night..but he was a lil to reserved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah looked like **** and got a gift.

Comment

Judah look like sht...only showed brief moments of his former self. He will not be able to compete at the championship level

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        What fight where you watching not only did he look bad but only hes moma think he won.
        Totally agree... Worst Judah fight i´ve ever seen... he always is great first 4 rounds... then is ****... This fight he was **** all fight...

Comment

Yep its a wrap for Judah. He wont be able to compete with the 140 contenders with that performance he just pulled. Ortiz would of took his head off within 4 rounds and I watched alot of Zab's fights.

TBH I really dont see any improving in him, all he was doing was being more patient and it was a little too much patient. That jabbing with the occasional left hand is not going to work his next fight. He needs to put combos together and feints so he can capitalize his counters instead of waiting the majority of the fight trying to end it off one weak ass counter.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
            he looked sharp,fast and his defense looked tight..but the reason he got hurt was because he waited a tad bit to much,,cant see how people think he lost..he won a very close fight but i do see alot of improvement..in the past he ususlly wouldve spassed out
            In the past he would have sparked a guy like Lucas out in a few rounds?

Looked horrible

Won 7 of the first 9 rounds, and the fight became as close a SD as possible. That should tell you something about his later rounds

Comment

Plus looking at the Compubox stats, its shows even more how he got a complete gift

Comment

judah looked like ****...if it wasnt for him suddenly being knocked down and clinching to save his career panda wouldve fallen asleep

he had no power...and even if he did he never hit matthyse flush. mathysse was doing the same thing all night and judah never caught him coming in and countered sparingly

the only thing impressive about judah last night was his defense

he might beat alexander fighting like this but ortiz and khan would ktfo him

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  judah looked like ****...if it wasnt for him suddenly being knocked down and clinching to save his career panda wouldve fallen asleep

he had no power...and even if he did he never hit matthyse flush. mathysse was doing the same thing all night and judah never caught him coming in and countered sparingly

the only thing impressive about judah last night was his defense

he might beat alexander fighting like this but ortiz and khan would ktfo him
                  you cant base wins off of compu box..he got out landed in the last 3 rounds

Comment

I agree. He was too cautious.

Its clear his mental ability has risen though. I think he'll do better if there were to be a rematch

Comment

his defense looked great but he didnt counter enough

Comment

Working...
                      X