Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K9 Bundrage the IBF Champ...what's that say bout boxing???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also it was Cory Spinks after all, who won the vacant belt from Deandre Latimore, after losing two in a row to Verno Phillips & Jermain Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Also it was Cory Spinks after all, who won the vacant belt from Deandre Latimore, after losing two in a row to Verno Phillips & Jermain Taylor.
      yea cory spinks..2 division champ and former unified and linear ww champ...what a slouch he is....(sarcasm)

Comment

poor Cory always getting murked in his hometown
        Contender show wasn't that good, but produced some winners
        anybody who beat up on boring Spinks go up a notch here
        props for Bundrage

Comment

"The referee stopped the fight, but I don’t know why. I totally disagree. He didn’t even hit me and I lost my title."

--Cory Spinks

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Does a video exist of the knockout? I really want to see it
            NO ****.......I've been lookin all over and can't find it either.........maybe it never happened???? hahhahaha.............well I hear he kicked the snot atta him for all 5 rounds......almost knocked him through the ropes early on and then at the end did in fact knock his ass out the ring.......ahhahaa
            Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-09-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

It says that boxing is unpredictable and anybody can win on any given night.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                yea cory spinks..2 division champ and former unified and linear ww champ...what a slouch he is....(sarcasm)
                Do you think Cory Spinks is the same fighter he was 3-5 years ago? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
                  not sure what the point of this thread was..the man fought a champion and won..and won by stoppage...he earned his title
                  The point was to hear what you guys think about a fighter of the caliber of K9 winning a belt......that's all.......I have my own opinion.....which I have yet to express.....it's very similar to yours......but I wanted to know if everyone here sees it like that or not......

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    The Contender FTW
                    It seems im the only one who keeps on making threads on The Contender....hahah I want that damn show back!!!!!! with Sly in it too!!! they should bring back Phonzo and Mora and K9 kinda like ultimate fighter and have them help out the new class............that be legit!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Thank you Larry for not being an effin idiot...

Congrats K-9! Make it count!

K-9 vs Cotto!
                      Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                      Why is that so surprising? Emmanuel Steward has done some great work with him And he certainly took the title from him.
                      I think you guys think this is a negative thread on K9......not at all......I dig K9 and im a big supporter of just about all them Kats from the Contender....but being real.....K9 isn't the most skilled of pugilist now is he??? im just sayin...this kat earned his win no doubt....perhaps a combination of preparation and being at the right place at the right time (fightin for a belt vs Cory Spinks who lets face it is sooooo freaking done)

Much props to K9 though no doubt....I hope he gets as much juice atta this win as he can.....

Comment

Working...
                      X