No announcement yet.

I HATE Danny Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
    Can't wait to see Jones beat Green, he'll box his ****in ears off, his nose, eyes and lips too!
    I really hope so Kostya, I'm sick of that overrated prick trying to promote himself any chance he can get.

Comment

I read in the papers, the fight may never eventuate. As it was talked about purely to hype up RJJ and DG last bouts...

But, give the guy a break! his an Aussie world champ. Not many of them around.

Comment

Originally posted by wandy321crunk View Post
        I read in the papers, the fight may never eventuate. As it was talked about purely to hype up RJJ and DG last bouts...

But, give the guy a break! his an Aussie world champ. Not many of them around.
        I don't see him as a world champion. He has never earned a belt IMO. Just a paper champ that has been fed easy opponents his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          I don't see him as a world champion. He has never earned a belt IMO. Just a paper champ that has been fed easy opponents his entire career.
          I agree with this 100%, that guy in fought at the end of 2007 Stripe Drews or what ever his name is, hardly threw a punch as a matter of fact it looked like he had money on Green to win that fight and that was for a world title lol.

He never BEAT Marcus Byer in that rematch, people forget that.

And this IBO cruiser weight belt is a joke, that division is a joke and so is the IBO. Green has been lucky to land in talentless divisions. Imagine him competing with his skill level at 116 - 147 divisions. He would be a journeyman at best.

A prime Harding would school Green. There was a guy who won the real world Title the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
            I agree with this 100%, that guy in fought at the end of 2007 Stripe Drews or what ever his name is, hardly threw a punch as a matter of fact it looked like he had money on Green to win that fight and that was for a world title lol.

And this IBO cruiser weight belt is a joke, that division is a joke and so is the IBO. Green has been lucky to land in talentless divisions. Imagine him competing with his skill level at 116 - 147 divisions. He would be a journeyman at best.

A prime Harding would school Green. There was a guy who won the real world Title the hard way.
            Yeah, all correct.

The Beyer match is pretty significant. Beyer was ordinary. People seem to forget this. He was extremely protected - basically just a **** version of Ottke. If Green was even close to an elite fighter he would have beaten Beyer in the rematch, but Markus outboxed him. Getting outboxed by a protected B-class champ shows he is not class. That was prime Danny Green as well.

As you so often say, without Mundine this guy is really nothing.

Comment

If green wants to go round calling himself "world champ"

he should try getting in there with adamek, or even someone like cunningham

Comment

lol......

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  If green wants to go round calling himself "world champ"

he should try getting in there with adamek, or even someone like cunningham
                  Yeah, I do agree. I would to see him fight adamek, thing is Green believes he's the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post

Harding's the Man! Danny Green isn't even worth 30% of what Harding's worth. If these two ever met Harding would eat Danny's punches and spit them right back in his face and just keep on walking straight up to Danny. He'd KO him in three rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
                      Harding's the Man! Danny Green isn't even worth 30% of what Harding's worth. If these two ever met Harding would eat Danny's punches and spit them right back in his face and just keep on walking straight up to Danny. He'd KO him in three rounds.
                      Yeah harding was as tough as hell, with great skills as well. I wish he had another one like him.

He was a nice guy as well, I remember seeing him at a few cards after he retired when he was training fighters.

But the last time we saw him, my dad had to show him where the bathroom was he was that ****ed up, that was a few years ago now and I've heard he's doing okay, but you never know with a bloke like that. He loved the demon drink.

Comment

Working...
                      X