Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Obama bringing in all Clinton people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Obama bringing in all Clinton people?

I heard this on the radio. Where is the change?

....Yeah, so much for that change huh? He just changed back to 8 years ago. I can't believe he put Hillary in the Secretary of State roll after the Clintons **** all over him. Maybe he is a house negro after all.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ....Yeah, so much for that change huh? He just changed back to 8 years ago. I can't believe he put Hillary in the Secretary of State roll after the Clintons **** all over him. Maybe he is a house negro after all.
      Now all we need is a Republican Congress and another Dot-com boom and we just might turn things around, assuming Obama throws out about half of his planned policies, doesn't raise taxes during a recession, or make the same mistake Carter did and bring back a windfall profits tax on oil companies. Is it true that the first thing he'll do as President is reinstate the Presidential ban on offshore drilling?

Comment

Obama is a douchebag, but the "change" is from 8 years of the worst administration in US history, to 8 years of the best administration since WWII (Clinton's). Hillary received more primary votes than any candidate in history and should be the Pres. right now anyway. Obama my be a two faced **** but he isn't stupid.

Comment

Hey 8 years ago is much better then **** is now.. 8 years ago the republicans hadn't **** all over our government and ****ed it up. So if it takes some of the people who cleaned after the first Bush to clean up after this one then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            Hey 8 years ago is much better then **** is now.. 8 years ago the republicans hadn't **** all over our government and ****ed it up. So if it takes some of the people who cleaned after the first Bush to clean up after this one then so be it.

...But I thought this election was an indictment on The Bush and Clinton eras? Remember how the Clinton nuthuggers threw her away for this snake oil salesman? Clinton has as much to do with our economic mess as Bush does and he benefited a ****load from Reaganomics. Obama ran on a platform of change in leadership. Keeping all the shady dems of the past around is certainly not change. What happened to governing from the center?

Comment

Politics is a cyclical job. That is one of the reasons that there is so many corrupt officials. That is why many of Obama's advisers were hungry for change. So that they could go back to work instead of begging for change in the street. The same thing with Bush hiring Rumsfeld and the VP. These guys love the power and the money that they will make.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                You do realize that Clinton had a Republican Congress for 6 of his 8 years, don't you?

Comment

...But I thought this election was an indictment on The Bush and Clinton eras? Remember how the Clinton nuthuggers threw her away for this snake oil salesman? Clinton has as much to do with our economic mess as Bush does and he benefited a ****load from Reaganomics. Obama ran on a platform of change in leadership. Keeping all the shady dems of the past around is certainly not change. What happened to governing from the center?
                  LOL @ "benefited from Reaganomics"

The guy hasn't even entered the white house yet and y'all already talking ****.
                  Why don't you judge the "changes" once he has started to make 'em.
                  After all they don't run the show.. he does.
                  I don't think he has even finished picking his cabinet yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    You do realize that Clinton had a Republican Congress for 6 of his 8 years, don't you?
                    At the end of the day, who runs the show? exactly..
                    Presidents have more power now then they did back in them olden days, prospector.

Comment

Working...
                    X