Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Knocks Out Miguel Cotto in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too relentless and Cotto not as strong as I thought he was.

Comment

I told you all

I did tell you Cotto would be knocked out

Comment

Margarito wins a magnificant matchup over Cotto...

In what is one of the greatest WW fights for quite some time and the most anticpated fight in years, I think it's safe to see that everyone got their money's worth. Margarito wins in a very close contested matchup comming into the 11th and scores with a KO over Cotto. This was what he was looking for his whole career and got it. This also marks Cotto's first loss.

This match was mixed with Margarito pressuring Cotto but Cotto landing the more accurate punches. It was clear that Cotto was winning the first few rounds but Margarito later closed the gap and it looked like it was even going into the 11th round. In the end the pressure proved too much for Cotto. A match that will be marked in history and will be remembered for many times to come...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Told you guys.

Margarito uppercuts.
          you were right my friend,

i thought cotto would win,

that was a great fight,

Comment

Add me to that list of people brotha.

Comment

What a ****in chin! Hopefully people give him some ****ing respect now.

Comment

....Margarito is just a brainless punching machine. He got outboxed and outclassed all night long and only won because he's too thick skulled and small brained to get damaged. Hats off to the neanderthal with the thick ****ing head and zero skill. Woo hoo

Comment

Tony's The Man

He got outboxed early but came back and KO'd Cotto just like I thought he would wit a late rd rally. My predictions usually suck but for once I was right. Damn good fight. Now give Tony his props and don't try to attack him wit any bull****. Cotto fought his ass off and did well but got beat by the better man tonight. Period.

Comment

i had cotto up 5-4 after the 9th but he just cudnt handle the pressure! great fight!!! thought cotto was impressive and heading for the win after round 9....but great fight margo....welll done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
                      I did tell you Cotto would be knocked out
                      He wasn't exactly knock out, just quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X