Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Porter Threatens Legal Action Against Paulie Malignaggi Amidst PED Allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    This. Porter is guilty as sin.
    Have a strong belief that Brook was juicing in prep for the Alexander fight. That's why he was SO MAD when Devon pulled out one time (Brook pulled out 2X). May or may no still be using now, but am sure of it that he was on PEDs when he was releasing photos shredded.

Comment

Originally posted by BYT11 View Post
      Have a strong belief that Brook was juicing in prep for the Alexander fight. That's why he was SO MAD when Devon pulled out one time (Brook pulled out 2X). May or may no still be using now, but am sure of it that he was on PEDs when he was releasing photos shredded.
      Except that he was tested twice by the BBBofC during the whole Alexander fiasco.

Comment

Not sure what to believe but if I didn't dope and got accused by another fighter who has a commentary position... If probably would go after that as well. He may turn to another teddy atlas and pushes his own agenda.

Also if it ain't VADA, it doesn't mean anything. They are the ones who have proven themselves to be on the up and up, Damn to politics.

Comment

When did Paulie actually accuse Porter of anything?

I've never seen him come out and say it. I've always got the impression that he's hinting at it but that's not enough to build a lawsuit...

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
            Paulie really needs to chill with his accusations. He's Mayweather-ing everybody.
            yes, this is something that may put paulie to the same situation as floyd and gbp..

suits him well..

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Paulie is on the way down, porter is on the way up, these things happen.

The thing is, I've met paulie multiple times, we know some of the same people. I think the guy is cool, and was a heck of a boxer.

I can honestly say he's just as suspicious, as anyone. when you see him in person his physique looks like a shell of what it is during weigh in, before and after his fighths.

Dude goes from having man **** to almost instantly getting shredded. He keeps talking about other guys who might be on peds yet never ONCE demanded random drug testing.
              Lol you have a picture of one of the most well known cheats in boxing and your talking about poor old Paulie being suspicious wtf.

Comment

Working...
              X