Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is already in ridiculous shape for Alexander.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Lol I still think it's cool tho. I've known some Cubans named that too. But if his dad dipped out before he was born that means it was his mom who gave him the name Ezekiel so Idk why it was changed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I just assumed Kell came as a nickname from Ezekiel and it stuck.

Comment

Kell Brook might be a shapeshifter.

I saw him fight one time and looked like an arab, now I see this pic and he looks african-british.

What the hell?

Comment

Both Reid and Ezekiel are Jewish names.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          The fight is three weeks away! If he's not in shape three weeks before a fight I'd be worried!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
            Reid is? Hmm didn't know that...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Ezekiel is a Jewish name but Reid isn't, it's a Gaelic name (Scots-Irish) it's not Jewish! Neither is Reed, Reede, or Read which are Anglo-Saxon names...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Has Devon ever looked like a different caliber of fighter to anybody ever since he first came into prominence by beating Witter? Haven't seen it. Top opposition he has faced granted but he has not been a cut above he has faced (maybe a disgraceful Bailey) and I would be shocked if he was cut above Brook.

Kell has only looked bad once when Jones broke his nose and he went into crisis mode but before that Jones was horribly out of his depth.
                Well Brook should of fought Bailey instead of Carson Jones, and maybe we would of found out! Don't know where team Brook found Jones? Also Bailey has fought world class competion/ or better caliber of fighters "Cotto, Corley, Urango, Ishe Smith who is fighting for a jr middle weight title vs Bundarage, & Mike Jones"compared to Brook's stellar resume and competition. I also wonder since your criticizing Alexander's resume or lack of stepping up, How Brook would of faired vs the likes of Urango, Bradley, Mattyhsses, Maidana? Also Alexander has dominated Maidana & Urango, both way better than Carson Jones, or anyone Brook has fought to date. Also Carson Jones was step to step with Brook throughout the fight
                Last edited by Nahshon Israel; 02-01-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elijahlyric
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparked_26

Has Devon ever looked like a different caliber of fighter to anybody ever since he first came into prominence by beating Witter? Haven't seen it. Top opposition he has faced granted but he has not been a cut above he has faced (maybe a disgraceful Bailey) and I would be shocked if he was cut above Brook.

Kell has only looked bad once when Jones broke his nose and he went into crisis mode but before that Jones was horribly out of his depth.

He dominated Maidana & Urango, both way better than Carson Jones, or anyone Brook has fought to date. Also Carson Jones was step to step with Brook throughout the fight
                  I have to disagree here. Jones only started coming on after Brook suffered his broken nose. It was a great fight for Brook and some good experience. He learned how to get thru adversity or at least I hope so.

Comment

That is a tremendous physique no doubt~

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      I have to disagree here. Jones only started coming on after Brook suffered his broken nose. It was a great fight for Brook and some good experience. He learned how to get thru adversity or at least I hope so.

Well I felt like Brook was up on the cards, but he was not dominating, and the pressure Jones was putting on him was just the result of the broken nose and what was coming. You can still be winning the fight, but the guy be right there with you, and that's how I saw it

Comment

Working...
                      X