No announcement yet.

10,000 Posts, Milestone Reached, Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Eternity holds you in it's hallowed hand amongst the names of legends, my friend.
    Haha, perhaps. Stay cool Bring.

Comment

Congrats on the 10K posts, Shiranui.

Don't be speaking of retirement though, dude. You're one of the few remaining good, in fact, great posters we have here. You cannot leave us with Timmeh posting his ****.

I'll give you 300 Million points to stay active (atleast once or twice a week)?

Comment

I feel this is stunningly appropriate right now. Long live Tengoshi - The last samurai.

Never will I view this video in the same light again.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Congrats on the 10K posts, Shiranui.

Don't be speaking of retirement though, dude. You're one of the few remaining good, in fact, great posters we have here. You cannot leave us with Timmeh posting his ****.

I'll give you 300 Million points to stay active (atleast once or twice a week)?
          Thanks Terrel. Like I said, I'll be dropping in from time to time making a few posts here and there. But my activity is going to drop off drastically. Can always hit me up with a PM too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I feel this is stunningly appropriate right now. Long live Tengoshi - The last samurai.

Never will I view this video in the same light again.

I don't even remember that bit Been ten years since I saw it though.
            Last edited by Miburo; 11-23-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X