No announcement yet.

Broner vs Gamboa at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Who wins this fight? I honestly haven't been able to feel comfortable about picking a winner in this one.
    You must be new here. (to this sport)

Gamboa. And it's about as close as Kimbo Slice is to the boxing #1 p4p slot.

That's not close, for you slow ones out there.

Comment

Who do you think wins this one? I think Gamboa speed, aggression, and power would make Broner come out of his shell more than he would like to, but on the same hand, I think he is a little bit bigger than Gamboa and could have success trading with him.
      Seriously? Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        You must be new here. (to this sport)

Gamboa. And it's about as close as Kimbo Slice is to the boxing #1 p4p slot.

That's not close, for you slow ones out there.
        I'm not new to this sport. I've watched my share of boxing. Just because I have difficult time picking a winner of a bout doesn't mean I'm new. I probably haven't watched as much as you, but definitely not new to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Gamboa probably ends his career
          At least. If it's an early stoppage.

Comment

Seriously? Not a chance.
            Gamboa has been caught and put down by lesser fighters than Broner. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

I'm not new to this sport. I've watched my share of boxing. Just because I have difficult time picking a winner of a bout doesn't mean I'm new. I probably haven't watched as much as you, but definitely not new to the sport.
              Just talking some ish.

But it wouldn't be close though. I don't think so.

Comment

Gamboa has been caught and put down by lesser fighters than Broner. It's not out of the realm of possibility.
                But Gamboa is on another level skill wise, I don't think Broner could handle him at all.

Comment

Just talking some ish.

But it wouldn't be close though. I don't think so.
                  Got a little defensive man, my bad. But I just think Broner has a chance at landing something on Gamboa, who can get reckless at times and doesn't always have the most reliable chin.

Comment

Who do you think wins this one? I think Gamboa speed, aggression, and power would make Broner come out of his shell more than he would like to, but on the same hand, I think he is a little bit bigger than Gamboa and could have success trading with him.
                    Broner's timing would negate Yuri's speed imo...I think Broner's size and overall skill set allows him to control the distance and keep Yuri at the end of his shots...I think Yuri has been tagged and dropped by lesser fighters so it'll be interesting to see how his chin holds up against a big athletic dude who can crack....I got Broner stopping him in 7 or 8......thats the Broner fan in me.....but even if I go non-bias, I'd still pick Broner, Yuri has been too inactive imo

Comment

But Gamboa is on another level skill wise, I don't think Broner could handle him at all.
                      I agree with you on Gamboa being more skilled. TBH I'm just glad I got someone in this thread who'll talk to me about what they think of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X