No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson: Hopkins Run is Over Now, I'm The Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson: Hopkins Run is Over Now, I'm The Champ

New York, NY - It is hard to believe what WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Champion Bernard “The Executioner” Hopkins has achieved during his 23-year long professional career. He was the middleweight champion for ten years, notched a record 20 successful title defenses of that crown and at 46-years-old, has become the oldest fighter in boxing history to win a world title. It’s also hard to believe that a young lion like former World Champion “Bad” Chad Dawson, who has wanted a shot at Hopkins for years, will finally get his opportunity to stop Hopkins from continuing his record-breaking journey. “believe it or not text only: Hopkins vs. Dawson” takes place on Saturday, October 15 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, Calif. and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT. [Click Here To Read More]

Hopkins is going to beat Dawson ... unlike Dawson who's really passive in most of his fights, Hopkins knows how to change the pace of the fight to his favor. Chad is technically a great boxer, but Hopkins is way too experienced for him and is going to make Chad play his game.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      New York, NY - It is hard to believe what WBC and Ring Magazine Light Heavyweight World Champion Bernard “The Executioner” Hopkins has achieved during his 23-year long professional career. He was the middleweight champion for ten years, notched a record 20 successful title defenses of that crown and at 46-years-old, has become the oldest fighter in boxing history to win a world title. It’s also hard to believe that a young lion like former World Champion “Bad” Chad Dawson, who has wanted a shot at Hopkins for years, will finally get his opportunity to stop Hopkins from continuing his record-breaking journey. “believe it or not text only: Hopkins vs. Dawson” takes place on Saturday, October 15 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, Calif. and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/ 6:00 p.m. PT. [Click Here To Read More]
      Team Discipline is on deck....we're taking over!! LOL....now back to ya regular program!!

Chad is so BORING...just reading that **** made me tired!!...GTFOH Chad, ya punk ass getting ya diaper changed by THE MAN...THE MAN thats old enough to be ya daddy...at the end of the day...he WILL be ya daddy....FOH son!!

Comment

Dawson going to put on a clinic...sorry!

As much as a I love B-Hop and he is one of my favorite of all time...I KNOW WHAT DAWSON CAN DO WHEN MOTIVATED! (SEE ADAMEK and TARVER FIGHT!)

I think Dawson will have the speed to catch B-Hop when he tries to come forward and Dawson will have the Footwork to avoid B-Hop clinches and dirty tactics inside

but I would love to see Dawson talk a little more trash or something, the guy is just too laid back, even Gary has to jump in a talk trash for him

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          but I would love to see Dawson talk a little more trash or something, the guy is just too laid back, even Gary has to jump in a talk trash for him
          Dawson doesn't need to do that fake hype-up ****, he is focused now. Maybe it would help sell the fight, but Dawson's mind is elsewhere training to beat Bhop. His mind doesn't need to be occupied on petty crap like hyping the fight up.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Dawson doesn't need to do that fake hype-up ****, he is focused now. Maybe it would help sell the fight, but Dawson's mind is elsewhere training to beat Bhop. His mind doesn't need to be occupied on petty crap like hyping the fight up.
            that is true also but...THIS IS A PPV FIGHT, I am sure they both would love for it to do well (even though it probably won't), I think little trash talking wouldn't hurt

but I get it, that is not his style, Dawson is a very humble guy

Comment

Emanuel Steward is the key to the fight he saw B-Hop up close so he'll come up with the perfect gameplan for Dawson to win his title back aggression and high volume punching are the keys for Dawson to win in my opinion

Comment

Shut he motha**** up Dawson. I lost 200 bucks because you came up shor in your biggest match against Pascal.

Comment

I think watching paint dry will be more entertaining than this fight. I'm sure as hell not ordering it on PPV.

Comment

This fight doesn't belong on PPV but it should be interesting...

Dawson is gonna have to come out of character to win this fight...he definintely has the skills to beat Bernard but we'll see if he's mentally strong enough to beat the old trickster...

Comment

Working...
                    X