No announcement yet.

New shadowboxing video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJFighter91
    Yeah, I took it off; I'll put it back up.

why u take it off in the first place

Comment

It was an accident. I thought it was an older one. Here it is:

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91
        It was an accident. I thought it was an older one. Here it is:

Is this you?

anyway you have many mistakes like the postions of your hand your very vurnable to bodypunchs.

try not to jump to left hooks try jab and striaghts for the time bieng and shadow box without your glassess

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas
          Is this you?

anyway you have many mistakes like the postions of your hand your very vurnable to bodypunchs.

try not to jump to left hooks try jab and striaghts for the time bieng and shadow box without your glassess
          Where should my hands be? I was told for the right arm to be straight down to block the body and for the right fist to be by the ear. And the left arm to be by the chin.

Ok, I'll not do the hooks for the time-being.

Comment

a little friendly criticism....

seems like you should be snapping your punches a bit more. they should look a more explosive.

about staying on your toes in between punches - that's more of a preference than a rule. take kostya tszyu for example, he never really bounced around the ring much. he had the stalking the opponent type mentality where he would inch forward bit by bit. that's a very effecient style and doesn't require a lot of energy.

you look a bit tense from the vid also. relax. that's a huge secret to good effective punching that cannot ever be stressed enough. relax!!!

Comment

You look a bit stiff here and also just mix it up dnt throw 2 many 1,2s try a few combos but it was a good video

Comment

Originally posted by j
                a little friendly criticism....

seems like you should be snapping your punches a bit more. they should look a more explosive.

about staying on your toes in between punches - that's more of a preference than a rule. take kostya tszyu for example, he never really bounced around the ring much. he had the stalking the opponent type mentality where he would inch forward bit by bit. that's a very effecient style and doesn't require a lot of energy.

you look a bit tense from the vid also. relax. that's a huge secret to good effective punching that cannot ever be stressed enough. relax!!!
                Yeah, my punches such at the explosiveness power. I'm still working on that.

I'm still working on staying on my toes but I really don't feel comfortable. Gyms been closed for a week now so I haven't gotten the chance of getting opinions from my trainer.

Relax, yeh, I gotta start that

Originally posted by Hatton Hitman
                You look a bit stiff here and also just mix it up dnt throw 2 many 1,2s try a few combos but it was a good video
                I don't know many combos. Only 2-3 weeks training.

Comment

Working...
                X