No announcement yet.

celebrity with gagging order ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celebrity with gagging order ?

in the UK there's big news on this celebrity who had a threesome and there name has been published in the usa , canada, australia and other places..in the Uk there's a gagging order so I cant find out.....curiosity is killing me please help ....clues would be sufficient if that's who I find out lol...

thanksss
    Last edited by The plunger man; 05-19-2016, 07:58 AM.

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    in the UK there's big news on this celebrity who had a threesome and there name has been published in the usa , canada, australia and other places..in the Uk there's a gagging order so I cant find out.....curiosity is killing me please help ....clues would be sufficient if that's who I find out lol...

thanksss
    A celebrity had a 3some? You know how common that is in the U.S? Why would the greatest county on earth care about a f.ag from the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      A celebrity had a 3some? You know how common that is in the U.S? Why would the greatest county on earth care about a f.ag from the UK?
      Ease up donkey rider

Comment

Whoever the celeb is is probably connected to UK government rich and donates lots of money to politicians pockets.

I looked it up and people are saying its Elton John.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Whoever the celeb is is probably connected to UK government rich and donates lots of money to politicians pockets.

I looked it up and people are saying its Elton John.
          But why does it matter? Unless the 3some was with little boys or girls.. If it was 3 consenting adults who cares?

Comment

Ease up donkey rider
            Elephants, donkeys, wolves, lions, etc... They can all get it... I'm a mother f.ucking hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              Elephants, donkeys, wolves, lions, etc... They can all get it... I'm a mother f.ucking hunter!
              Howabout ******* ? or are you a fudge packer muthaf@ka lol

Comment

LOL at a threesome being shocking news in the UK. That can't be right.

Comment

Elton Johns partner

Comment

Howabout ******* ? or are you a fudge packer muthaf@ka lol
                    Guilty fudge packer here

Comment

Working...
                    X