Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for the car guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] A question for the car guys!

I love cars but I'm limited on the manufacturing side and other things about cars. My question is do you think that a car manufacture like Chevy or Ford will make an electric car that will make gas run cars obsolete? The things you hear about electric cars are they are unreliable, they are expensive to fix, too much problems with the engines, etc. I would imagine for them to do that the car has to be cheap, extremely reliable, and easy to fix. I'm just amazed with the technology we have yet electric cars aren't more advanced at this stage.

Pea would like this,

But honestly my 64' galaxy pacer with a 490 was a complete joke. My Pops built it for me and I wrecked it.

He laughed, but I had no business driving a 750hp car.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Honda has a good one. It's charges it's battery while it drives, think it's only in Europe.

Comment

Ask sweat paynus.

He busts nuts to the sounds of engines.

Comment

With the price of oil dropping by the day people will be less inclined to take the risk of buying something they're not familiar with. I agree though I thought we'd be much further ahead with them, I also feel like they're holding back on purpose and milking gas cars for as long as possible. And if you like alot of power, good luck, you will need major money to buy a car that has balls in the electric market, for now.

Comment

Check out the BMW i3 and the i8

http://m.caranddriver.com/features/b...nd-hybrid-cars

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
              Pea would like this,

But honestly my 64' galaxy pacer with a 490 was a complete joke. My Pops built it for me and I wrecked it.

He laughed, but I had no business driving a 750hp car.
              How young were you when first got that car? It was the top speed?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                How young were you when first got that car? It was the top speed?
                It was fast. Like 11 second fast with slicks.

I have no idea because it was geared low to drag.

I was a kid. Teen.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Honda has a good one. It's charges it's battery while it drives, think it's only in Europe.
                  ****ing Euros. Always getting things first. Lol. No surprised it's from Honda. I would think they would be the first ones to make a break through with electric cars.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    With the price of oil dropping by the day people will be less inclined to take the risk of buying something they're not familiar with. I agree though I thought we'd be much further ahead with them, I also feel like they're holding back on purpose and milking gas cars for as long as possible. And if you like alot of power, good luck, you will need major money to buy a car that has balls in the electric market, for now.
                    See, that is my theory too. I feel like they are delaying it because they want to milk the gas market as much as possible. I just don't understand how they b*tch about global warming and the rising gas prices when they were rising, how come they never speed up the process of building one. I'm hope I'm wrong though because that is some dumb ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X