Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto punked Martinez. B-side is all emotional now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto punked Martinez. B-side is all emotional now.

Cotto is in his head. Has that suspect mo talking like a female at the press conference. "Cotto made me walk first!" Get over it B-side. It's business and it bees that way.

Originally posted by YouHateRicans! View Post
    Cotto is in his head. Has that suspect mo talking like a female at the press conference. "Cotto made me walk first!" Get over it B-side. It's business and it bees that way.

I'M NOT GAY

PRPP
    Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 03-11-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Well he might regret that lol

Comment

Haha, all of this **** talking means nothing. They still have to get in the ring, and Cotto still has to fight the man. Sergio's gonna kill him for this.

Comment

Sergio is going to do a number on Cotto....bigger stronger and faster. Cotto's power was meh at 154....at 160 he's completely undersized.

Comment

Cotto doesn't have to talk because he has his NSB groupies to talk for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Haha, all of this **** talking means nothing. They still have to get in the ring, and Cotto still has to fight the man. Sergio's gonna kill him for this.
              ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Sergio is gunna punk him all over the rung doe

Comment

Cotto is shook after watching Martinez-Pwill 2 and wants to neutralize that fear by making petty statements like the "b-side" ones to make him self feel better.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 03-11-2014, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Cotto should pay attention to the last boxer who disrespected Martinez as champion (Chavez).

Comment

Working...
                    X