Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Amir Khan doesn't belong in the ring with Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the greatest highlight video of all time. It deserves 1 million views.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      Yeah, whatever anyone says it would still be a must-watch fight for a UK boxing fan, a great build-up and event. I can see why a US fan might feel differently though.

On Hatton, he took 10 rounds of flush punches, took the left hook then the ringpost and still got up. It wasn't one punch from Floyd, it was accumulation and RH was punch-drunk by the time it landed.

Floyd might do the same to Khan but he's not comparable to Garcia and Prescott in terms of punching power. I don't think that comparison is valid.
      Floyd isnt a power puncher, but he has enough to keep fighters from coming at him. Floyd catching you clean is probably the equivalent of turning a blind corner and getting socked in the face. The same punch might not hurt you if you were ready for it, but if you dont see it, it will sting ya.

Comment

What's is Floyd's moniker? Here's a clue: $$$

You'd be missing out on the only entertaining Mayweather fight for 6-7 years.
        you must be kidding, yes? watching floyd man handle and humiliate a clueless, joke of a legend-in-his-own-mind child, is not entertainment. floyd should be ashamed if he takes this fight, and anyone that supports it is nothing but a dickrider for sure.

this is a slap in the face to floyd fans and any and all boxing fans, casual or hardcore! despicable this is even an option. disgusting...

Comment

not much of a khan fan but you gotta respect the guys heart after seeing that video.

with that said, i dont care to see him and mayweather unless its a stay-busy fight and floyd is gonna fight 3 times next year

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            you must be kidding, yes? watching floyd man handle and humiliate a clueless, joke of a legend-in-his-own-mind child, is not entertainment. floyd should be ashamed if he takes this fight, and anyone that supports it is nothing but a dickrider for sure.

this is a slap in the face to floyd fans and any and all boxing fans, casual or hardcore! despicable this is even an option. disgusting...

Comment

we all know what you're doing, and it's cool. but let's not pretend this fight has any positive attributes to it, mmmmkay??

khan-floyd = ROFLMAO = the whole boxing world knows it, even YOU! oh please...

Comment

Video made me laugh. Green k. Khan has lost his ticket to the May weather sweepstakes twice already. Now he might get a third one for nothing...it is crap.

Comment

Yeah, whatever anyone says it would still be a must-watch fight for a UK boxing fan, a great build-up and event. I can see why a US fan might feel differently though.

On Hatton, he took 10 rounds of flush punches, took the left hook then the ringpost and still got up. It wasn't one punch from Floyd, it was accumulation and RH was punch-drunk by the time it landed.

Floyd might do the same to Khan but he's not comparable to Garcia and Prescott in terms of punching power. I don't think that comparison is valid.
                  If you have notice Khan goes down on a well time punch that he doesn't see than hard punches he sees coming.

I agree this fight is big business in the UK but it is meaning less. Khan has no momentum going into this fight

Comment

Mayweather letting this go to a decision would be embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoltonCardel View Post
                      Does this guy really belong in the ring with Floyd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtyEfpSVW3E

Anyone but Khan will do. It should be Cotto, Martinez or Garcia

I would love to see Floyd Broner

Build up would be crazzzyy

Give people 3 choices, but reality is you guiding them to the Garcia fight. Trick of the trade. Floyd should NOT fight anyone at welterweight. All the fighters ata welterweight are either too small or too green. Or if someone actually can stand with him he boxes like the old Floyd.

His opponets are at jr. middlweight and middlweight. Done.

Comment

Working...
                      X