No announcement yet.

Uriah Hall EXPOSED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
    Looks more like a beaten fighter that dropped to all 4's from exhaustion and sustained punishment. I'm sorry, I don't see a TD attempt at all.

It's the refs job to protect the fighters. Miesha would've been seriously hurt if the ref didn't step in right then and there. I don't care how tough she is. Ref called it right.

3 different angles.

She dropped two feet in front of her, And not straight down? All that was left of the takedown was to grab zinganos leg.

Just curious for everyone, let's say Tate survived and the right went to the cards....who would have won?

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
      You think all fighters should hug and touch gloves before and after every round?
      If ANY fighter did that, they'd get criticized for days on end. Go to Sherdog, and you'll know what I mean.

How is this any different??? It was a disgusting act of bad sportsmanship. No class, and I don't respect that.

Comment

She dropped two feet in front of her, And not straight down? All that was left of the takedown was to grab zinganos leg.

Just curious for everyone, let's say Tate survived and the right went to the cards....who would have won?
        Are you joking, did you really want a draw, and for them to fight again, while Ronda's faces a bum in the meantime???

Cat CLEARLY gets a 10-8 round in the 3rd.
        Last edited by Tim2daresq; 04-17-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

If ANY fighter did that, they'd get criticized for days on end. Go to Sherdog, and you'll know what I mean.
          Not gonna go to sherdog, but the Emma community seems(seemed) to love nick Diaz....

How is this any different??? It was a disgusting act of bad sportsmanship. No class, and I don't respect that.
          Fair enough that you don't respect it

Comment

Are you joking, did you really want a draw, and for them to fight again, while Ronda's faces a bum in the meantime???

Cat CLEARLY gets a 10-8 round in the 3rd.
            It was a good fight, why would I be against a rematch? Tate did good work on the ground, aswell as stunning Zingano 2-3 times when standing up.

Comment

It was a good fight, why would I be against a rematch? Tate did good work on the ground, aswell as stunning Zingano 2-3 times when standing up.
              Because, women's TUF was already scheduled, and that would've left Ronda and some tomato can as the coaches. Not to mention, then we would've had to wait even longer for Ronda to fight, since it's TUF, and Tate/Zigano would've had to fight again.

That whole process would've taken way too long. Instead, have some fresh blood fight Ronda. Let Tate get a win or 2, then she gets her shot again. WMMA @135 isn't deep at all. There are 3 top girls, and the rest lost to them.

Sara Mcmann MIGHT be able to make some noise, but for a Olympic medalist in wrestling, she is very subpar. We need the 115 division in the UFC, the most stacked division in WMMA, and Dana said he's adding more divisions.

Obviously his intention is to bring Cyborg in after how she dominated the Invicta champ. You know for a fact he's licking his chops for Cyborg to come to the UFC.

Comment

Because, women's TUF was already scheduled, and that would've left Ronda and some tomato can as the coaches. Not to mention, then we would've had to wait even longer for Ronda to fight, since it's TUF, and Tate/Zigano would've had to fight again.

That whole process would've taken way too long. Instead, have some fresh blood fight Ronda. Let Tate get a win or 2, then she gets her shot again. WMMA @135 isn't deep at all. There are 3 top girls, and the rest lost to them.

Sara Mcmann MIGHT be able to make some noise, but for a Olympic medalist in wrestling, she is very subpar. We need the 115 division in the UFC, the most stacked division in WMMA, and Dana said he's adding more divisions.

Obviously his intention is to bring Cyborg in after how she dominated the Invicta champ. You know for a fact he's licking his chops for Cyborg to come to the UFC.
                Oh I agree, a rematch wouldn't be happening anyways because aforementioned reasons, just saying in hypothetical land I wouldn't be against watching a rematch. It was a good fight.

Tho the division isn't very deep, ATM, I don't see where Miesha goes from here. Shed have quite a bit of work to put in to get another shot, and be something more than a journeyman. I wouldn't be surprised if she retires.

Comment

Oh I agree, a rematch wouldn't be happening anyways because aforementioned reasons, just saying in hypothetical land I wouldn't be against watching a rematch. It was a good fight.

Tho the division isn't very deep, ATM, I don't see where Miesha goes from here. Shed have quite a bit of work to put in to get another shot, and be something more than a journeyman. I wouldn't be surprised if she retires.
                  Miesha will be fine. She could've won the fight, if she wasn't so hell bent on trading while she was rocked.

She beats anyone not named Ronda.

Comment

You think all fighters should hug and touch gloves before and after every round?
                    No, I think he's saying he didn't like how Miesha pushed against Cat's face as she was pulling herself up there. Cat seemed pissed off about that too afterwards and Ronda still doesn't like Tate, so it seems she's started to get a bad reputation for being a poor sport.

Comment

the UFC has rules like many other sports, you fight your opponent when the timer is active and you stop fighting when the timer stops. Miesha showed a lack of class and professionalism even if no actual harm was done.

Comment

Working...
                      X