Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Senior: “Floyd could whoop Pacquaio and Amir Khan in the same night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Jr is so good he has KOed his Jr. in his name bigtime.

Comment

The title to this thread made me laugh!
      It's funny he's saying that now you know as the last time he was being interviewed about Floyd vs Manny he was saying he is scared for hi son's life if he fights Manny.

Me thinks Floyd Snr gets high way too much, Oh and who is the family with the major drug problems again? Roger, Floyd Snr etc....

I reckon Floyd Jnr accuses everyone of taking PED's so much 'cos he knows how easy it probably is to take them and not get caught, i think the Mayweather clan know one hell of a lot about drugs still, no other boxer of this era ever asks their opponents to take random OSDT's any time up until the day of the fight...

Comment

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: Well Floyd hasn’t fought moving around in quite some time, anyway. You know when you move, you move when you have to move. You move when somebody makes you move. You don’t just move to be moving. You move for a reason. Some people can be graceful enough that they might want to move around and stuff like that, hit him with the jab quite a few times, and shut his eyes, and shut his mouth, and everything else. But you know what? That ain’t dancing right here. Floyd just walked him down because you could see what Victor Ortiz was throwing anyway. It’s so plain to see that pretty much a blind man can. I’m just saying Victor Ortiz might be a tough, good fighter but he ain’t on that kind of level.

I've said the same thing...

Comment

^^^^^^^ Mayweather sr right here

Comment

Working...
          X