No announcement yet.

*New Vid Alex Jones "Expose Darwin Modern Nazis"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] *New Vid Alex Jones "Expose Darwin Modern Nazis"

If I had a dollar for every group of people he referred to as nazis.

Comment

If I had a dollar for every ******ed conspiracy he came up with...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        If I had a dollar for every ******ed conspiracy he came up with...
        Now you're just being greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Now you're just being greedy.
          Fine, a nickle .... I'd still be set for life lol

Comment

Sometimes I think it's all a money making scheme, sometimes I think he really is a lunatic. People aren't having a go at the Beckhams for having lots of kids, they're having a go because they gave her "Seven" as a middle name!

This guy is a total idiot.

Comment

The government doesnt need to tell me theres too many people. I figure it out on my own every time I stand in line for 30mins to buy a gallon of milk.

Comment

He must have money if his wife shops at Whole Foods.

Comment

It's a money making scheme, the funny thing is, there are video of other lunatics saying he is not crazy enough and is a insider for the CIA. Hahaha, it's like they are trying to out crazy each other.

People love this stuff, it's like the Rozwell people, the 911 insiders, the Driver shot Kennedy people....

If you want to believe in something bad enough, someone will push you over that edge to believe it.

The truth is somewhere far in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    It's a money making scheme, the funny thing is, there are video of other lunatics saying he is not crazy enough and is a insider for the CIA. Hahaha, it's like they are trying to out crazy each other.

People love this stuff, it's like the Rozwell people, the 911 insiders, the Driver shot Kennedy people....

If you want to believe in something bad enough, someone will push you over that edge to believe it.

The truth is somewhere far in the middle.
                    After much research I tend to believe the Rosewell incident. I'm not sure what really happened with JFK but i'm certain the official story isn't truthful.
                    The bad thing is a lot of lunatic crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist share the same views. They ruin it and take some of the credibility away, when they assume everything is some super big ILLUMINATI mind control reptilian matrix ufo conspiracy

I do agree with your statements though

Comment

Working...
                    X