Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will 'Machete' release spark racial violence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Yea cuz your really in tune with the brown man......GTFO

This is all tongue in cheek stuff man, nobody is going to get violent.

I think it's going to be great and bring humor to all this bulls.hit going on.

Pinche Danny trejo has to be in his 60's by now I'm guessing. Vato has been doing this s.hit for a long time K no?
    hes a legend. Without a doubt. He has been in some great movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Yea cuz your really in tune with the brown man......GTFO

This is all tongue in cheek stuff man, nobody is going to get violent.

I think it's going to be great and bring humor to all this bulls.hit going on.

Pinche Danny trejo has to be in his 60's by now I'm guessing. Vato has been doing this s.hit for a long time K no?
      I live in East L.A pendejo. My neighbors are veterano's. I don't know if you're aware of how many Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, Salvadoreans, Costa Ricans, Nicaraguans and Panameno's we got down here.

STFU.

Nobodies gonna get violent? You obviously don't know ****. Movies have cultural impact and work on the subliminal level and they've sparked violence before.

Pinche pendenjo.

Comment

Combine that with the political and social sensitivity of the situation along with the economic depression and all the desperation that surrounds it and you got yourself a nice little social molotov cocktail.

Comment

I hope so, I love that stuff.

Like a black bitch dominating a white bitch, sitting on her face and all that. I wank to that shit all the time.

The other way around is cool as well, 'Aryan Whores In Zululand' etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Like a black bitch dominating a white bitch, sitting on her face and all that. I wank to that shit all the time.

ha ha now thats some ****o stuff right there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

lmaaaaoooo

Comment

I heard Trejo has a 3some with Lindsay in the movie, definitely should be expecting racial violence eh guys..

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  I live in East L.A pendejo. My neighbors are veterano's. I don't know if you're aware of how many Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, Salvadoreans, Costa Ricans, Nicaraguans and Panameno's we got down here.

STFU.

Nobodies gonna get violent? You obviously don't know ****. Movies have cultural impact and work on the subliminal level and they've sparked violence before.

Pinche pendenjo.
                  Sure you do wink*wink..........Hahahaha

My family has been in that part of LA since the 40's.

Comment

Wolftickets.....

Comment

I dont know but I'ma go see it out of extreme boredom. Looking forward to it, omatter if it causes a ****ing roit, with mexicans and machetes

Comment

Working...
                      X