No announcement yet.

Khan Sees Limond as The Start of a New Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan Sees Limond as The Start of a New Era

Amir Khan says fighting Willie Limond for the Commonwealth Lightweight Championship on July 14 at the O2 Arena will be the start of a new era. [details]

What channel is this fight on?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut_84 View Post
      What channel is this fight on?
      itv1

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Amir Khan says fighting Willie Limond for the Commonwealth Lightweight Championship on July 14 at the O2 Arena will be the start of a new era. [details]
        The new era being........when the Scotsman hands him his 1st defeat

Comment

I think the Khan bubble is about to burst.

I kind of hope it does. He's become such a self loving celebrity and he's really done **** all. If he wins this, it'll be papered as some sort of medium to justify his status...

lol @ him in Nuts/Zoo boasting about that right hook in his list of best and worst of boxing.

I suppose he is only a toddler...

Comment

he won't lose to limond, he has no power. someone who can bang and is accurate will beat Kahn.

Comment

i kind of hate all the publicity khan gets for all little he has done, and people here must think of him as the greatest fighter in uk when they havent even heard of cook, froch, woods, witter or enzo mac.

however he cant really help what the media does, and to be honest all the attention does put more attention on him at such an early stage in his career, and he is talented i hope he does well and will get right behind him!

Comment

he is a good boxer
                he will beat limond
                id like to see him and kevin mitchell fight

Comment

Khan is about to show what he can do. Lightning and Thunder baby .

Comment

khan will end this fight within 3 rounds, he is just too classy.

Comment

Working...
                    X