Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I doubt Haymon would adise Spencer to take Diaz oon short notice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A loss ain't that f#cking serious. Cmon brother.

And if Vasquez didn't feel good about the situation he could have opted out of the date or agreed to a lesser opponent. Personally I got more respect for Vasquez for taking on a guy like Diaz on late notice. He's fighting the big fights trying to reach his goals + based on the purse I saw is probably getting himself setup properly for his life outside the ring which is an underrated goal for most guys who the reality is just aren't likely to be that million dollar per fight caliber guy.

I will admit my ears perked up when I saw this fight got agreed to, but ultimately I felt Vasquez would win, thus didn't even bet on this fight which iirc was paying +500 or +600 for Diaz to win which was crazy good odds for a 50/50ish fight, cuz I felt like Vasquez is a capable, bigger & promising guy & if all else failed would get some judging edge (which he did imo, but it didn't quite get Vasquez to a W) that would win the day for him.

Comment

When it comes to money race doesn't matter. Only thing Haymon cares about is his bottom line. Plus, Vasquez CHOSE Diaz. He had options and chose Diaz himself.

Comment

haymon won't be putting his go to guys in with diaz anymore. he got robbed agaisnt peterson and beat one of his undefeated guys. he's going on the do not start list. you won't be seeing him getting fights left and right like bundu

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          When it comes to money race doesn't matter. Only thing Haymon cares about is his bottom line. Plus, Vasquez CHOSE Diaz. He had options and chose Diaz himself.
          i would have went with bundu, guerrero, or ortiz but spence got bundu first damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i would have went with bundu, guerrero, or ortiz but spence got bundu first damn it!
            You know bundu is an eliminator for the ibf right? Sammy was number 3 and turned it down. Bundu was number 4

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              What??? why is this forum so focused on race and nationality?
              Wow, where did he mention race or nationality you race baiting piece of s**t?! Despicable post by an otherwise decent poster like yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                You know bundu is an eliminator for the ibf right? Sammy was number 3 and turned it down. Bundu was number 4
                oh sh-it bundu is legit!

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
                  Wow, where did he mention race or nationality you race baiting piece of s**t?! Despicable post by an otherwise decent poster like yourself!
                  In the OP..read son

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Yep. Crybaby.
                    lmao! ok lame ass

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                      Who is Spencer?

The fighter that is adise by Haymond.

Comment

Working...
                      X