This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Refresh your twitter feed broman, he's off to Juve.
    That's coz he's a bum.

An old near 30 year old has been who cost his country the World Cup.

We've got Pierre Emerick Origiyang....who needs an old 30 year old Higuain when the boy Divock is ready to smash onto the scene next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      That's coz he's a bum.

We've got Pierre Emerick Origiyang....who needs an old 30 year old Higuain when the boy Divock is ready to smash onto the scene next season?
      I thought liverpool would at least bid for Graziano Pelle you let him go to China without a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        That's coz he's a bum.

Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I thought liverpool would at least bid for Graziano Pelle you let him go to China without a fight
          That transfer pissed me off. How can you just piss away your career like that, especially after a decent euros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            Sterling is 21. I think you are being way too hard on him.
            He's absolutely fucking shit.

He is Smallsy from Mike Bassett Football manager except he's a winger and he was never that good.

Guy looks like he has completely forgotton how to play football. We'll see. I think he is terrible.

Comment

• MY god!! what a transfer market for juve. Alves, Pjanic, Benahtia, Pjaca, gabigol, Mandragora, Higuain.

Just look at the back alone, so much depth and quality

Last edited by betmen; 07-14-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                Carvajal completely owned him, but Carvajal is awesome.
                Carvajal is a boss. One of my favorite fullbacks. So I don't blame him for getting bodied by Carvajal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  He's absolutely fucking shit.

He is Smallsy from Mike Bassett Football manager except he's a winger and he was never that good.

Guy looks like he has completely forgotton how to play football. We'll see. I think he is terrible.
                  No bro. Sterling is a proper footballer. He has a ton of talent but he's easily shaken. Tell him he prances his arms like a fairy and he'll have 7 poor games.

He's still a kid mentally. Spends way too much time on social media.

Comment

• Liverpool's coaching staff have long been optimistic about the potential of Marko Grujic and are now relishing the prospect of developing the midfielder's natural talent.
                    My sources within Melwood have informed me that Grujic has been running wild in training sessions, they haven't seen this much chit being torn up since a prime Steven Gerrard was strutting his stuff there.

Comment

• shame about kante going to chelsea. thought he'd aim a bit higher tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X