No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: "Money Doesn't Matter Anymore. It's All About The Legacy." [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    The reality is that one win is better than any Khan win in 5 years, if not any win in Khan's whole career.

When has Khan beaten an unbeaten champion coming off two destructive performances against pretty good opposition? It's never happened.

Wins over the likes of Judah, Malignaggi, Alexander, Collazo, Kotelnik etc are GOOD wins, they're not better than good. Shawn Porter is better than all of those guys - The only win on Khan's resume that would rival Porter, is Maidana.
    Shawn Porter is overrated. He drew against Julio Diaz, a guy who Khan beat by UD. Porter's not in the same league as Maidana, or four-time champs Judah and Barrera. If that's the only win that Brook fans can brag about, and even that was just a very close MD win, then it only goes to show just how terrible Brook's resume is.
    Last edited by aAgger; 06-05-2015, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
      Shawn Porter is overrated. He drew against Julio Diaz, a guy who Khan beat by UD. Porter's not in the same league as Maidana, two-time champs Malignaggi and Alexander, or four-time champs Judah and Barrera. If that's the only win that Brook fans can brag about, over a very close MD, then that only goes to show just how terrible his resume is.
      Is that why Porter beat Alexander comfortably?

Seriously, how long have you been watching boxing? Or do you only watch Khan fights? Between this and using Compubox as Gospel, it's clear you don't have a fuking clue

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        And outside of Ruslan who the hell has Algeri beaten?
        Outside of Porter who the hell has Brook beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          I mean, I don't see Brook continuously eating right hands in the manner that Khan did against Algieri, I don't see him eating lefts repeatedly against Julio Diaz, you would think that it's easy to spot the distinct difference in quality between Brook and Khan but I'm not even sure I know who I'm talking to in these forums Not sure if they're simply looking to get a reaction or no offense, that stupid.
          So, much quality, so much that the kid has one name that stands out out of 35 wins.

Brook is good, but he too had his struggles with a fringe contender in Carson Jones of all, but I'm guessing you only started watching him since, Porter?

Comment

What is this, Khan's reality show? , is he actually talking to the media every day?.

Is it a compulsion? He obviously can't shut his mouth , no matter what .

Sometimes people go too hard on him, but he is fishing for it.

"it's all about the legacy", by the way he speaks one who'd assume he's the second coming of SRR.

Khan should fight Broner , Amir "about legacy" vs " Adrien "about billions".

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
              Shawn Porter is overrated. He drew against Julio Diaz, a guy who Khan beat by UD. Porter's not in the same league as Maidana, or four-time champs Judah and Barrera. If that's the only win that Brook fans can brag about, and even that was just a very close MD win, then it only goes to show just how terrible Brook's resume is.
              Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Is that why Porter beat Alexander comfortably?

Seriously, how long have you been watching boxing? Or do you only watch Khan fights? Between this and using Compubox as Gospel, it's clear you don't have a fuking clue
              See him edit out Alexander

What a total tool. Follows the same Khan nutbaggery as Box-Office who also tries to convince me Alexander was a better win than Porter.

It's literally the most ******ed thing you could ever say.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                So, much quality, so much that the kid has one name that stands out out of 35 wins.

Brook is good, but he too had his struggles with a fringe contender in Carson Jones of all, but I'm guessing you only started watching him since, Porter?
                And Khan struggled with, was knocked down by and ran from a blown-up lightweight in Julio Diaz.

As well as looked like crap and was running from a guy Pacquiao absolutely smashed to bits.

Then goes on to say Mayweather chose the easy option in fighting Pacquiao without a trace of irony.

You literally couldn't make it up. "Algieri could have won against Pacquiao in that shape doe"

Comment

Khan must be delusional to make some of the statements that he does .if I thought he would be competitive with floyd id be interested in watching that fight .he needs to beat brook and or Thurman to deserve it or to get people to want to see it .i.m.o

Comment

Khan fanboys. Smh. The worst.

Comment

Khan vs Brook is a good fight to be made down the line, I'd guess within 18 months the fight happens. By that time it would have built up even more, Brook should have a few more names under his belt, and Khan will continue to add to his list of names he already has, so public anticipation for the fight will be sky high.

It's going to be edge of the seat stuff, looking forward to it. They are two talented boxers with a genuine rivalry so the fight is going to be well worth waiting for.

Comment

Working...
                      X