Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Earbuds brand that doesn't have ridiculous bass sound on it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Earbuds brand that doesn't have ridiculous bass sound on it?

Just got ones from Dollar store tree that are literally the worst ear-buds I've ever used in my ears. I felt like someone took 5 bucks out of my pocket and robbed me. These earbuds are called RCA noise-isolating earphones and they're complete garbage. The morons who made these made the bass so loud you can barely hear the lyrics to songs and it just sounds like utter ****. These earbuds aren't even worth 1 dollar to me. This is total ****ing garbage.

Skull Candies aren't bad when they are on sale except for some reason I have terrible luck with skull candies and other earbuds because they ****ing break in a month or two. I only get sound out of one of my earbuds thats how my freaking earbuds break, because they make them so ****ing cheap and pathetic.

You got one hell of a attitude for someone who shops at the dollar store.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      You got one hell of a attitude for someone who shops at the dollar store.
      Its not ever the Dollar store like it claims, its more like the dollars store since it wasn't 1 dollar like the ****ing store claims to be. These pieces of **** don't even deserve to be a dollar and **** they already overcharge for earbuds everywheres unless you find a deal on them. Earbuds are ****, they don't even last long. They last like one month and are dead. They make earbuds so freaking cheap.

And it doesn't matter if someone spent 50-60 bucks on a great pair of earbuds because they make those cheap too with the same cheap wiring.

Comment

Just got these from newegg with a promo code to make the price 13 bucks.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...scrollFullInfo

From reviews I've read these are suppose to be built like tanks(which if its true, then they should last alot longer then my skull candies, sony, panasonic brands I've used in the past.

I just hope the sound quality on these are atleast good as skull candies if not better, the reviews have me worried because some ppl claim the sound isn't good on these. But it has 4 stars out of 5 on newegg, but who knows who voted on that. The company that makes them could have rated it highly and could also be the same ppl claiming these are built like tanks.
        Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-22-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Your issue is...you're buying at a doller store.

Go to best buy.

Comment

I have a pair of Skullcandy & Bose ear plugs ... Both have excellent sound!!!!
            But I favor the Skullcandy.

Unfortunately, neither will be sold at bargain stores.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Koss-PortaPro-...2012192&sr=1-1

If u don't mind the 80's look, they're EXTREMELY good headphones.
              Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 11-22-2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X