Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Russell Mora blew another call for a Mexican/Mexican American fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    What about Benjy Estebes, Cortes and others with being against Mex/for PR boxers?

What about the Canadian ref who saved Bute's ass in Canada in the first fight with Andrade?
    Yep soto got DQ'd vs that dominican by cortez but he DIDN'T dq gamboa for the same shot vs salido

Comment

What about Benjy Estebes, Cortes and others with being against Mex/for PR boxers?

What about the Canadian ref who saved Bute's ass in Canada in the first fight with Andrade?
      Didn't Bute beat that count on a stop-watch I thought he got up around the 7-8 second mark? Tho, Bute did look like he was dead and I think he used the ropes to hold up his body but the fight was already over.

I thought it was more so Andrade got to Bute too late. You probably should have complained more about all the excessive clinching Bute did in that fight than the last seconds of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        He was also the ref who disqualified the other Petersen brother against Brandon Rios for low blows. That was a correct call but Petersen landed about 25 less low blows than Mares....
        Another good point.

This is about Mora not other refs. Besides the ref that saved Bute was a one time thing. Does that Canadian ref have a resume of saving Canadian fighters that can rival the great Russell Mora? Mora clearly should not be reffing fights with Mexicans in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Another good point.

This is about Mora not other refs. Besides the ref that saved Bute was a one time thing. Does that Canadian ref have a resume of saving Canadian fighters that can rival the great Russell Mora? Mora clearly should not be reffing fights with Mexicans in it.
          Mora didn't do a fantastic job at reffing the Mares and Agbeko fight but you morons act like you can do better. You're not going to catch everything that goes on in a fight. We are only human and every one of us makes mistakes.

Also since you saw the fight, you should know lot of those low blows were Agbeko pulling his head down. If me and you are fighting and you're pulling my head down, where you think I'm going to be punching you at?

Comment

Mora didn't do a fantastic job at reffing the Mares and Agbeko fight but you morons act like you can do better. You're not going to catch everything that goes on in a fight. We are only human and every one of us makes mistakes.

Also since you saw the fight, you should know lot of those low blows were Agbeko pulling his head down. If me and you are fighting and you're pulling my head down, where you think I'm going to be punching you at?
            But 30 mistakes in a 12 round fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              But 30 mistakes in a 12 round fight?
              Name those 30 mistakes please?

Like I said, most of those low blows were cause by Agbeko pulling his head down.

Comment

I was watching Guerreros greatest hits and during the Katsidis fight Roberts glove hit the ground and Lamps said "the ref chose not to rule that a knockdown". What do I see, it's fuking Russell Mora as the ref. Could this guy be any worse?
                This wasn't a bad call. Referees don't have to rule a knockdown if a glove touches the ground, it's just one factor to take into consideration when making that call. If the fighter doesn't appear to be hurt and there wasn't a significant punch, he might come to the conclusion that it wasn't so much a punch that caused it.

Comment

How do you explain the Guerrero no call knockdown, the Montiel fight and countless other fights where Mora was trying to help a Mexican out. I think there was a thread with many other fights where it seemed like Mora was doing some shady things. He can ref fights just don't let him ref a fight with a person with Mexican heritage in it.

Comment

I was watching Guerreros greatest hits and during the Katsidis fight Roberts glove hit the ground and Lamps said "the ref chose not to rule that a knockdown". What do I see, it's fuking Russell Mora as the ref. Could this guy be any worse?
                    Yes,yes he could be..That's why he needs to be fired...

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                      Didn't Bute beat that count on a stop-watch I thought he got up around the 7-8 second mark? Tho, Bute did look like he was dead and I think he used the ropes to hold up his body but the fight was already over.

I thought it was more so Andrade got to Bute too late. You probably should have complained more about all the excessive clinching Bute did in that fight than the last seconds of the fight.
                      Well you can't be saved by the bell and Bute was out on his feet so the fight should have been stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X