Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Adonis "Super Duck" Stevenson ever man up and fight Sergey Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Adonis "Super Duck" Stevenson ever man up and fight Sergey Kovalev?

Or will he continue to get Al Haymon to set him up with journeymen like Sukhotsky?
    No, he'll only fight fringe contenders and journeymen
    60.00%
    Yes, he'll find the courage to face Kovalev in 2015
    30.77%
    I'm not sure
    9.23%

The poll is expired.

Fight seems to happening next..lets relax, enjoy the holidays and see what happens..plus Kova got a tough fight against Pascal next

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Fight seems to happening next..lets relax, enjoy the holidays and see what happens..plus Kova got a tough fight against Pascal next
      Pascal is actually going to be a better opponent than Stevenson.

The fight isn't happening next. Stevenson wouldn't mention Kovalev in the post-fight interview last night.

Why are you a fan of Stevenson, Larry? He doesn't seem to have many fans here, most people don't like duckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Or will he continue to get Al Haymon to set him up with journeymen like Sukhotsky?
        It's all about the money/risk and the shares. If you think that top athletes are actually scared of each other you are delusional. Imo Stevenson wanted a special order. Hopkins-->Pascal-->Kovalev (biggest money ---> great money --> not bad money). He and Haymon screwed up the whole thingand now they ended up not to fighting against the foremer two guys (exceptif Pascal beat Kovalev but I don't think), now the only credible, meaningful fight for him is Kovalev, so yes they will fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Pascal is actually going to be a better opponent than Stevenson.

The fight isn't happening next. Stevenson wouldn't mention Kovalev in the post-fight interview last night.

Why are you a fan of Stevenson, Larry? He doesn't seem to have many fans here, most people don't like duckers.
          Your hatred blinds you if you really think that Pascal is a better and more credible than Stevenson. http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/12/1...-technique-gif it's a good article, I suggest you to read this if you didin't already decide that you are here for just the dickriding and hating depends on which fighter are we talking about.

What would you do if you would get the Stevenson vs Kovalev fight and Stevenson would KO Kovalev? I ask seriously.

Comment

At first I didn't think so because I thought Stevenson was gonna get the Hopkins retirement package deal and take off. But now I think there's a decent chance it will happen. But I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

He's 37. I don't think he has the b@lls simple as that. Kovalev would be a very very tough fight.

Comment

The fight will happen and It will be fireworks! Stevenson looked really good on the counter punching department. I believe he can stop Kovalev.

Comment

Adonis Stevenson has got huge plans for next year. Al Haymon is the best manager in the world. Kovalev needs to build a fanbase.

etc..

Comment

I hope the fight does take place but i can't see it happening just yet,maybe both fighters have 1 or 2 more fights each then fight each other.If i had to guess when it would happen,late next year or early 2016.

Comment

Working...
                    X