No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko would 100% TKO/KO Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasyl Lomachenko would 100% TKO/KO Nonito Donaire

I was reading in another thread where people actually thought Donut-aire had a chance at beating Vasyl Lomanchenko.

What a joke that is.

Can anyone who believes Donut-Aire would beat Lomo please articulate it? I'm very curios.

Donut-aire looks for one punch; the counter left hook. He has extremely low activity. He doesn't go to the body nor does he jab. There is 0% he could win enough rounds for a decision. Matter of fact I don't think he could win more than ONE round against LOMO.

Gary Russel was throwing that same check left hook all fight and Lomo was slipping and blocking it. He effectively took that punch away from Gary Russel.

Now take into account Lomo activity, his mental fortitude, his punching power, his footspeed and his devasting body attack there is no way Donut-aire can last 12 rounds with Lomo. The man was punched in the face by Rigodeux and held his glove to his face and started running. What the **** do you think will happen when a fckin machine like Lomo starts running combinations to the head and body.

This is a MISMATCH and Top Rank will look for this fight to cash out Donut boy. Book it.

ohh yeye..nonito with his glass chin xD

Comment

What's your favourite donut?

Comment

He needs more pro fights before fighting Donaire.

Just my opinion.

Comment

My favorite donuts are the strawberry frosted with sprinkles from DD.

I don't think Loma knocks Donaire out but he will decision that ass.

Comment

DONUT-AIRE LOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOL I GET IT :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              My favorite donuts are the strawberry frosted with sprinkles from DD.

I don't think Loma knocks Donaire out but he will decision that ass.
              Pretty much this.

Comment

Never been that high on Donaire. I picked Rigo to beat him and I think Vasyl does too. I do think Loma should take more pro fights before he fights him, though.

Comment

chances are you guys dont know **** about donairs

Comment

Lomo got the title, he should have a couple of defense fights before fighting someone like Nonito. He still needs a few fights for experience. Then he can go clear out the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X