No announcement yet.

You clowns will never give GGG credit in the middleweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
    Will you give him credit if he destroyed Cotto?
    I would give GGG a ton of credit for that.

Comment

To those on here that say GGG has not done anything, he has done enough to be ranked the number one middleweight challenger by just about all organizations that rank fighters including boxing scene, ring magazine, owned by Quillin's promoter and boxrec. He recently KOed Stevens and Macklin who were ranked 9th and 5th in the world and he will soon fight Geale who is ranked 4th in the world. He is knocking out any top 10 world ranked middleweight that will fight him so what the fuc else do you want him to do??????

Comment

Originally posted by Shinkyokushin92 View Post
        It doesn't matter who GGG fights and beats in middleweight. You idiots will still make excuses:

- Cotto: Too small for Golovkin
        - Quillin: A bum and unproven
        - Geale: A former champ who beat a paper champ Sturm and lost to a bum called Darren Barker

If everyone is scared to fight him it is not his fault. Dumb ass pricks
        GGG certainly looks like the goods and passes the eye test with flying colors. But awhile back team GGG said they were ready to fight anyone from 154-168. When Ward and Lara answered the challenge they backpedaled.

GGG may indeed be a great fighter, but I'm going to wait until he fights at least one world class fighter before claiming his greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
          Will you give him credit if he destroyed Cotto?
          Id much rather he destroyed Chavez or Quillin BUT any fken body of worth will do, and since saturday Cotto is the Champ, so that would more than count as a real win against an A level fighter.

Lets make him officially great, and not just great because these impressionable folks that see him train wrecking C level fighters get their panties wet and cant do nothing but blab about "GGG"... that's nothing deserving of superstardom in my book. If or when he starts fighting the best he does the same **** to them he did to the C level guys then i'll buy the b/s.

Comment

Working...
          X