Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a member of any other forums?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post on bb.com's misc, usually just lurk it but post sometimes.

I notice other miscers around here as well

Comment

I was a member of a firearms forum before this one but once I joined BS I realized I didn't have the ability to multi task and jump from forum to forum plus **** while I drove so I ended making this one my one and only
      Last edited by -jose-; 08-08-2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

I was on the Tottenham forums called COYS but I got banned for mentioning PEDs and telling another guy that he is delusional. It was way too strict. (I'm an Arsenal fan btw)

Boxingscene is my main one

Comment

Occasionally post on imdb's message boards for movies I like. A few comic book, music, and men's fashion message boards.

Comment

just a few computer forums that I've been a member of for a while. I've been building pc's for about 13 years, and i joined to learn more. I hadly ever sign in anymore, as i know what i need to know to do what i want, or need to do.

If i need to know something i just browze the forums and get my answer. I almost never have to ask a question, as most are already in a thread. I don't engage in any social networks like facebook or twitter. I get what i need to know about fights here.

This is my main site. I'm here everyday at least to check pm's fight bet offers, fight schedules, check in with buds via PM or VM's....etc.
            Last edited by jazluvr; 08-07-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
              I hit up 'hipforums' once in a blue moon, grasscity and rollitup fairly frequently, but bscene is the daddy, bscene is my daddy.
              Sometimes, i'll occasionally browse here whilst watching pron and stroking one out, this place is like a drug, i'm 'scene-stoned' all the time.
              You guys are too.
              I steered clear of rollitup since the vbplaza virus back in 11. Plus somebody from there ratted out my buddies grow operation to the feds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                I steered clear of rollitup since the vbplaza virus back in 11. Plus somebody from there ratted out my buddies grow operation to the feds.
                **** dude, now thats damn unlucky, its a decent forum, but you've put me of haha, thanks for the heads up!

Comment

head-fi and headfonia... sometimes stereophile...

Comment

49erswebzone

Comment

I check out other forums like Lakernation, benzworld, mortgage news daily but this is the only one I'm registered for

Comment

Working...
                      X