Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Ortiz admits intentionally trying to break Mayweather's nose with headbutt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trees break noses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Ortiz isn't lying Floyd elbowed the fuk out of him. Only problem i have is that Ortiz missed the headbutt and tried to be nice afterwards. If the ref isn't doing his job and your opponent is fighting illegally no point putting yourself at a disadvantage, fight dirty.

Starts at 1:50.

As far as trying to make a case of foul play...this is one of the most pathetic videos I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
        As far as trying to make a case of foul play...this is one of the most pathetic videos I've ever seen.
        In the majority of those examples he's not even using his elbow and Ortiz is acting like Mayweather was literally throwing MMA style elbows

Mayweather uses his elbow and forearm a lot in fights. Everyone knows that.

But, this fight wasn't really an example of it.

Comment

co-fukin-sign!
          I didnt see any elbow strikes in that video.

Ortiz was just getting beat up and frustrated and did what he could do to get some retaliation.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Even the commentators were saying that his eye was ****ed up because of Mayweather's punches,this guy is a liar
            Last edited by [SyrianUser]; 12-19-2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

you can't talk, it's on par with you're shtty headbutt operation video, each video only showed one headbutt and one elbow, except this video actually brings up some truth when it shows ortiz's unappreciated work in the fight which most seem to just see as complete domination by mayweather, nutsucking at it's finest i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Ortiz isn't lying Floyd elbowed the fuk out of him. Only problem i have is that Ortiz missed the headbutt and tried to be nice afterwards. If the ref isn't doing his job and your opponent is fighting illegally no point putting yourself at a disadvantage, fight dirty.

Starts at 1:50.

Dude I understand that you hate Mayweather and that you favor anyone that brawls and come forward, even if they get tattooed all night with jabs and right crosses. But Mayweather always use his elbow to deflect punches. Its called parrying. Most people dont understand the sport of boxing. Mayweather use that elbow just the same if your at a distance. He throws it up to catch punches,block punches and deflect/ perry punches knocking his oponants off balance, setting up the counter. If your head is in the way its really your falt. Only an unskilled fooled leads with his head in a boxing match! Learn the game before commenting, that way you wont sound so ignorant!

Comment

By Ortiz logic then Floyd was fully right to just KO his ass after the headbutt, so why were his people complaining so much after the fight?

Comment

The more I saw this dude on 24/7 the more fake he seems...his interviews in 24/7 about his life and all the hardship seemed forced.

Comment

Ortiz need to stop crying he's just not mentally meant to be an elite fighter.
                      He has a ton of speed, and power but his brain is the size of a peanut.
                      It's probably a result of the lack of parenting and an education from his tough upbringing though.
                      I don't hate Ortiz he got what he deserved from Floyd already. So I hope he can bounce back and get his act together.

Comment

Working...
                      X