Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is going to beat Pac's ass some STUPID!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Prepare to see a Mayweather you've never seen before, then everybody will be on his dick again. Mayweather will win each if not 80% of the rounds for a UD.
    the big question is HOW? by jabbing and potshotting in between backpedalling and running? that must be it, yes, i believe so. thats the only way he can win. toe to toe? nah forget it. cowardice nowadays means "ring smart". the cliche hit and not be hit is just that an excuse for not engaging. people like in the olden days of the gladiators want to see blood, want to see who is made of harder stuff, who will remain standing when the final bell toll. they dont want to see guys sweating from jogging around the ring only pu**sies and Fugs like that. thats why the popularity of MMA, people is going back to boxing because of the styles like pacman's. peopla want to see bloodied combatants. they dont want to see the shoulder rolls, they had enough of that. theyve realized its not worth their money.
    Last edited by tibbar; 12-10-2009, 12:35 AM.

Comment

why would someone make a random thread like this

Comment

Your smokin too much weed again homeboy!

Comment

You guys make it seem like Floyd has 0% chance whatsoever, that alone will make the loss that much worse. I love it.
          Yeah man , i agree with you. Floyd will handle pac easily.

Comment

Prepare to see a Mayweather you've never seen before, then everybody will be on his dick again. Mayweather will win each if not 80% of the rounds for a UD.
            :gay::gay::gay:

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
              the big question is HOW? by jabbing and potshotting in between backpedalling and running? that must be it, yes, i believe so. thats the only way he can win. toe to toe? nah forget it.
              You call Mayweathers defense 'potshotting in between backpedaling and running' because you want to see him take hits, alright good for you. But the ""defense potshotting in between backpedaling and running"" is what will counter Manny's aggressiveness. And you know it. That's why you typed all that.

And toe to toe? Did DLH attempt to go toe to toe with Trinidad? Was Ali aiming to go toe to toe with Frazier? Maybe MMA is more for you. Wake the fuck up.

Comment

Mayweather will ko this bum. 41-0

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                  the big question is HOW? by jabbing and potshotting in between backpedalling and running? that must be it, yes, i believe so. thats the only way he can win. toe to toe? nah forget it. cowardice nowadays means "ring smart". the cliche hit and not be hit is just that an excuse for not engaging. people like in the olden days of the gladiators want to see blood, want to see who is made of harder stuff, who will remain standing when the final bell toll. they dont want to see guys sweating from jogging around the ring only pu**sies and Fugs like that. thats why the popularity of MMA, people is going back to boxing because of the styles like pacman's. peopla want to see bloodied combatants. they dont want to see the shoulder rolls, they had enough of that. theyve realized its not worth their money.

Toe to toe battling is not boxing. Boxing is a science. The less punishment you take the longer u get to keep your senses. That's exactly why Floyd don't leave the ring with busted ear drums or have to have his ear drained for that matter. You have to be smart and pick your shots and don't leave an opening for your opponent. I personally don't want to see who is made of harder stuff but I rather see who is made of smarter stuff. It's like a chess game. If u can't impose your style on your opponent then its checkmate. That's why everyone wants Floyd to stand and trade because the world knows Manny can not impose his style on Floyd. Floyd is a natural counterpuncher so Manny's all out kamikaze style plays right into what he loves to do and that's counterpunch. You can't punch and block at the same time. If Manny throws a 5 punch combination then he is open for 3 to 4 counters. If that's what Manny gives Floyd then that is what Floyd takes.

Comment

Remember what I say:

Floyd will NOT have the judges` nod if the fight lasts 12 rounds (Pacquiao will alway dish out more punches). With this knowledge, the Floyd Team has to come up with a strategy to STOP Pacquiao, which is their waterloo. Either way, Floyd loses.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingHistory View Post
                      Toe to toe battling is not boxing. Boxing is a science. The less punishment you take the longer u get to keep your senses. That's exactly why Floyd don't leave the ring with busted ear drums or have to have his ear drained for that matter. You have to be smart and pick your shots and don't leave an opening for your opponent. I personally don't want to see who is made of harder stuff but I rather see who is made of smarter stuff. It's like a chess game. If u can't impose your style on your opponent then its checkmate. That's why everyone wants Floyd to stand and trade because the world knows Manny can not impose his style on Floyd. Floyd is a natural counterpuncher so Manny's all out kamikaze style plays right into what he loves to do and that's counterpunch. You can't punch and block at the same time. If Manny throws a 5 punch combination then he is open for 3 to 4 counters. If that's what Manny gives Floyd then that is what Floyd takes.
                      I couldn't have said it better myself. Perfect and accurate statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X