Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download console games here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody seen a ROM for Cotto Tetris? Rare, cant find this **** anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      IS this even allowed to be discussed here?

Sorry to burst the bubble, but I think ya should take this to the comments or PM's.
      the site has a video sharing section.I think It'll be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        IS this even allowed to be discussed here?

Sorry to burst the bubble, but I think ya should take this to the comments or PM's.
        As long as this site isn't the one hosting the files.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
          can you or anyone on here tell me how to step by step set up the PSXe Emulator? I want to download Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 but I don't know how to set up the emulator to play the games, if anyone can give me a step by step guide that works I will give them 5K. I'm seconds away from buying them on ebay but this could help me save my money so if anyone can help, holla. 100
          I got ePSXe on my computer you need to download the bios, graphics patches, sound patches, cd-rom patches so that you can play PS1 games cds on your computer.

To do this go to help, click on contents go to getting started click on step 2 and theres a link to get you to the site with the patches. You download them and put the files in the patches folder in the ePSXe folder and extract the files.

NGEmu plugins page

You also need to download a bios. Go to google and search for scph1001 and download it put the file in bios folder in the ePSXe folder.

Then when you run it go to config and Wizard Guide. This is a step by step process of setting up the ePSXe. You may also want to config your video settings to suit your computers requirements.

After that you should be able to play games.
          Last edited by ???; 07-02-2008, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
            I found a torrent, but it has no seeders.
            Damn. Not even one?

Comment

Does anyone know a link for a working rom of Crash Team Racing for PS1?

I tried downloading the rom off romhustler.net but it didn't work and I can't be bothered to search for a working one.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                Does anyone know a link for a working rom of Crash Team Racing for PS1?

I tried downloading the rom off romhustler.net but it didn't work and I can't be bothered to search for a working one.
                Nevermind downloading one off a site now.

Comment

Can you save games that you play?

Comment

Originally posted by JournalSquare View Post
                    Can you save games that you play?
                    Yeah.

On ePSXe there is a virtural memory card on it that you use to save games on.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                      Yeah.

On ePSXe there is a virtural memory card on it that you use to save games on.
                      Awesome man.

Comment

Working...
                      X