Collapse
No announcement yet.

the silva fight looked completely fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't follow mma but I know who Silva is and I know he's been like the Floyd of boxing.... what happened??????

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
      I don't follow mma but I know who Silva is and I know he's been like the Floyd of boxing.... what happened??????
      Anderson Silva was excessively showboating and got KTFO.

Comment

Thats how silva always fights. This time it finally bit him in the ass. Nothing fishy about it at all. Silva messed around way too much i mean watching it on tv i just had a feeling he was going to get caught the way he was standing right infront of weidman with his hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
          Only bitter silva fans think this

Year tears
          go back to trollin GTFO this section.

it wasn't fixed. Anderson could have won easily but decided to make a joke out of Weidman and got punished for it.

Silva wins the rematch in the 1st round

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Silva done a Nate Campbell and got himself KO'd. In a rematch he would ruin Weidman.

Comment

Clearly wasn't fixed. Silva taunts as a means of opening counterpunching opportunities. Does the exact same thing all the time. It's not just showboating, it's a legit psychological technique and can't be dismissed as an accident. Chris was wise to it and Silva ran out of room to slip. It's ignorant to think it was fixed because Silva had his head dribbled like a ball from 3 solid punches after the KO. Fanboys need to put their hero worship aside. This isn't the first time Silva's been clowned.
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 07-07-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I am a Silva die-hard. In the 2nd round when he continued his too much showboating and ridiculing of Weidman, I actually hoped that Chris catch him and he did with a power hook.

Showboating is entertaining but when one pushes too far it's like you're also disrespecting the fans. If a certain fighter is too much for his opponent, fans prefer a short fight with a devastating finish than long and boring excessive display of skill without the intention of going for the kill.

But who knows, Silva redeem himself next time with a huge exclamtion point in favor of him.

Comment

UFC should match him up with a K1 level striker and see his glass jaw exposed again.

Comment

It was no fix, http://abload.de/img/1373172319371kws7k.gif look at his eyes just glaze over. That kind of **** can end careers, especially the way his head bounced off the canvas.

Why would Anderson want to fix a fight when he just signed a 10 fight contract with the UFC, he is undefeated in the UFC, a large part of his G.O.A.T status attributed by a lot of people is intertwined with him being undefeated in the UFC.

I still think the Fedor loss to Werdum was bigger, we've all seen Silva lose before even though it had been AGES ago (twice). KIND of like what would would be a bigger shock, a Pac loss when he was at his peak or Floyd losing now. I would say Floyd, simply because he has never lost really, we saw Pac lose despite it being years ago at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X