Rigo-Nonito: Part Deux

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Rigo-Nonito: Part Deux
      Canelo's not Filipino though

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Lara sends the hype job back to guadalajara with broken ribs
        Wow. This Floyd fan admits Floyd fought a hype job. Hehe... Green K for the confession. hehe...

Comment

Lara's gonna paint a masterpiece.

People think because Canelo walked down Angulo, that actually means something. Angulo can't fight going backwards, and throws his punches at a snail's pace.

He's not gonna be following a guy that can hit you with lasers, and Canelo stands too still, for too long against BOXERS.
          Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 04-09-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I got Lara by decision. I can't see Canelo out boxing him and I haven't seen Canelo tranform into a relentless pressure fighter which seems to be the way to attack Lara.

I see this as a chess match with Canelo playing right into Lara's hands and getting picked apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              Lara wins a clear UD even though the judges won't give it to him
              ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Everything is about Floyd to you Jesus this is not healthy
                And everything is about colour with you which is not only unhealthy, but downright fooked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Canelo knocks out Lara and NSB posters claim Lara is a bum and that Canelo is ducking _____________ (insert who will be a bum next)
                  This result wouldn't surprise me a bit. Their position would be that Angulo and Lara both were prime going into their fight, but were never really the same after. That they roont one another.

Here's another one that wouldn't freak me out: Lara outboxes Canelo to a close, but clear decision win (like Saul's victory over Trout).

Or even a third : Canelo wins by legit decision with a couple of knockdowns along the way.

This place is being taken over by the tinfoil hat crowd.

Comment

I got Lara beating him down but Canelo has a good chance and should not be overlooked

Comment

I think Lara is flat out too athletic for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X