Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental evangelicals reveal the EVIL in 80s toys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental evangelicals reveal the EVIL in 80s toys!

"Stonehedge"

Comment

lol. The guy in the suit is so ******ed he can barley talk.
      I always had an inkling that Smurfs represented ****sexual corpses.

I used to have that flying hand puppet insect thing. But i never got Castle Greyskull. The Lord must have saved me from its Satanic clutches by making them all sell out at Argos before xmas.

Comment

Great find!! That was hilarious!!! What a couple of fruit cakes.

I totally had that Skeletor castle that you speak into and it changes your voice.

Comment

I remember coming up and we had the whole "Rock and Roll is the Devil's music" speech.

They drilled that **** into our heads man. They were also saying stuff against the Day of the Dead and trying to ban kids from participating in it.

Just crazy religious folk.

Comment

all spanish dudes in here more than likely have a point of reference with this.

from 9-12 you couldn't tell me the devil in toys wasn't real

Comment

Only rich kids could have afforded all this evil:

[IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/3/A/4/23A4l/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-toys.jpg[/IMG]

Lucky little bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                lol. The guy in the suit is so ******ed he can barley talk.
                I always had an inkling that Smurfs represented ****sexual corpses.
                If they didn't how could you wank to them?

I used to have that flying hand puppet insect thing. But i never got Castle Greyskull. The Lord must have saved me from its Satanic clutches by making them all sell out at Argos before xmas.
                Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Great find!! That was hilarious!!! What a couple of fruit cakes.

I totally had that Skeletor castle that you speak into and it changes your voice.
                Snake Mountain was a way better product than Castle Greyskull. It had traps, and a snake and you could speak into the thingy and it changed your voice to A DEMON'S VOICE!

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                Yeah, I knew a kid like that. He had Castle Greyskull AND Snake Mountain. I had that shit He-Man plane car with a pteranodon head on the front for some reason. And also Ram Man. Fuck Ram Man.

That kid was a ****. I would take my Dagobah damage X Wing and Endor AT-ST over to have epic space battles with his Tie-Fighter, Darth Vader Tie-Fighter, Tie-Bomber, Millennium Falcon, AT-AT and Slave1 toys. Sometimes we would pit our Transformers against one another. I would bring Star Scream and Jazz and he would have Optimus Prime, Megatron (the gun one), Ultra Magnus, Grimlock, Sound Wave and a basket of Insecticons including the massive one that looked like a scorpion.

You know what, I changed my mind, 80s toys are satanic after all.

Although the Millennium Falcon Kenner toy is pretty much the greatest action figure type toy in history.

Comment

Oh yeah I just remembered, is anyone familiar with Jack Chick? He's a mental evangelical who draws these idiotic cartoon strip tracts for god-botherers to hand out to disinterested parties. They're basically fear-mongering little screeds that scare people by threatening them with hell. SPOILER ALERT: Usually someone goes to hell, saying something like "Oh I am in hell, why didn't I listen to the barely literate bible weirdo instead of having a relationship with someone of a different race!?"

Anyway the most famous one is about Dungeons and Dragons:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.ASP

So the Chick tract Dark Dungeons is being made into a movie!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...eons-the-movie

http://darkdungeonsthemovie.com/

JR Ralls is behind this. He's also behind The Gamers: Dorkness Rising which is a comedy celebrating table top gaming. With this in mind I've fairly certain this will be a parody.

Speaking of parodies here is a good one of Chick tracts:

Comment

He-Man stuff was pretty gay

Comment

Working...
                    X