Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward-Chavez Jr. a good possibility by next year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward-Chavez Jr. a good possibility by next year?

Well there you have it, Chavez Jr. moving up to supermiddle weight (ducking Martinez). Maybe have a go at some of the Supersix leftovers? A crack at the king?

Ward via TKO in 9.
    Andre Ward
    73.81%
    Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
    26.19%

He'll fight Pavlik in the fall, the Abraham-Stieglitz winner for the WBO title in the Spring, and than probably someone like Ward-Froch-Kessler hopefully.

Comment

ward too fast too smart for a plodder .

But with wards pillow hands and jrs solid chin i think it twill be closer than most people think

Comment

Eh. Maybe. I would kill Bob Arum myself if he screwed over Andre Ward

Comment

You really think Chavez's people would have him fight Ward? He won't even fight Sergio for crying out loud.

Comment

doubt arum would risk his boy. arum wont put a fight together unless he truly confident his guy will win , he wants in house fights . everyone knows ward will run right through chavez.

Comment

Ward/Chavez Jr. would be the definition of "getting outclassed". I'm sure the poll will get a bunch of Chavez fanatics who will vote for him, but anyone with an ounce of reason would see that Chavez doesn't have a chance. Ward is basically a complete fighter, while Chavez isn't even spectacular at his one dimension.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 06-15-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Lol, Ward by murder. What a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                  You really think Chavez's people would have him fight Ward? He won't even fight Sergio for crying out loud.
                  Haha I was about to write the same thing.

Comment

Dawson will beat Ward so NOT happening

Comment

Working...
                    X