Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto To Have Surgery, Ortiz Rematch is Now Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna Bet that Mayweather will give Ortis the re-match on May 5 or Berto fighting Mayweather? Berto is involved in this again, just like the time he was supposed to fight Mosley but was too depressed about Haiti. Boxing is turning into the WWE thanks to Floyd!!! He's a quick learner in Sports Entertainment.

Comment

I'd love to see Ortiz fight Cotto, Lara, or Khan.

Comment

ortiz definately needs to fight someone dont care who he just went through this training camp he should not waste it

Comment

Khan-Ortiz or Ortiz-Cotto..... right now please!

or... Mayweather-Ortiz II?... jk lol

Comment

Bertos team should needs to be beaten for this

Comment

Ortiz-Khan

Comment

We'll be lucky if it's a notable name if he still fights soon in Feb or March. DAMM ugh if this now turns into some type of bonafide tune up for Ortiz....

I'll go with Randall Bailey ...... wasn't he left out in the cold as #1 contender when Berto dropped his belt? hell prob get ready on short notice no problem

Paulie....he's ranked #2 by the WBA but cant get the matchup with the champ there..... I am sure Malignaggi will take the shot as he is with GBP. paulie is probly being more selective with his age, but would be yet another possibility to be back on HBO or SHO or decent $$

Matt HAtton
                Jan Zavek

I'm not expecting much with short notice but he might as well get one in. the further away he gets from last September the better.
                Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-31-2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Damn this sucks.

Comment

BS!!!!

Comment

What a wuss .. Suck it up .be a man ..... Fightttttttttttttttttt

Comment

Working...
                      X