• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by royin View Post
    They are using it now the Olympics.
    Stop lying.

Comment

Why don't you post a link to back up those claims. So far it's just postulates.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I don't know if the window is only 24 hours, but if you say so.

Anyway such a test is much cheaper and easier to perform than a blood test. So together witha random test procedure the deterring effect gets us a long towards a cleaner sport.
        Yes it stays in your system no longer than 24-48 hours. EPO is synthetic. The reason why the blood testing has caught more people is because they aren't so much looking for an agent as they are tracking changes in your body.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Stop lying.
          Im not lying and idc if u dont believe me. Anyway St. Pierre would whip Floyds ass in a real fight.

Comment

Next year Nano technology enhanced Urine testing will emerge and will become standard. Blood testing will be obsolete.
            Do you have any basis behind this comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Yes it stays in your system no longer than 24-48 hours. EPO is synthetic. The reason why the blood testing has caught more people is because they aren't so much looking for an agent as they are tracking changes in your body.
              good ****....didn't know that.

Comment

No they aren't. Year round random blood and urine test, as well as modified and advanced HGH blood test were the latest additions to the WADA testing protocols. These were first implemented in Beijing.

Comment

Im not lying and idc if u dont believe me. Anyway St. Pierre would whip Floyds ass in a real fight.
                  Good....cuz I don't believe you.

Comment

• I wonder if Floyd will stop taking vitamins and such too? I don't know what supplements he takes, but on the real... if both these fighters stop taking the regular vitamins & supp. that their bodies are used to it seems like that could have more affect on them than the actual blood testing itself? IDK. Even though Shane makes it sound like no big deal, as you get older you actually need more vit. as your body processes differently. I'm just curious and I'm not trying to get involved in all the PED issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                      I wonder if Floyd will stop taking vitamins and such too? I don't know what supplements he takes, but on the real... if both these fighters stop taking the regular vitamins & supp. that their bodies are used to it seems like that could have more affect on them than the actual blood testing itself? IDK. Even though Shane makes it sound like no big deal, as you get older you actually need more vit. as your body processes differently. I'm just curious and I'm not trying to get involved in all the PED issue.
                      Also Mosley will be deprived of sleep which is very important for the body. I have a feeling Mosley will be weakened by this.

Comment

Working...
                      X