Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Cotto fans hate Pac for cheating Cotto 2x?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TS is bar none, the most attention-seeking whore on this site.

Any topic, you name it.

As long as it's going to get him views and obviously attention, he's going for it.

I'm surprised ppl haven't boycotted this fool's threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      it wasnt good 4 cotto and was better 4 pacquiao and it was still a ***** move. thats my point. im not saying the only reason cotto lost was because of the catchweight. i dont think thats the case at all.
      cw had nothing to do with cotto losin at all......you are still implying it was a factor tho!......but we could do this all night and be going in circles tho..... but the fact is pac beat cotto , there should'nt be no excuses whatsoever....period!

Comment

This thread is funny...I am thoroughly entertained.... The funniest part is, most of the Puerto Rican Cotto fans don't think Manny is on Peds and are Pacquiao fans not haters.... LOL @ the *****s/haters trying to stir ish up... Hahahahaha good one... Try the Mexicans better, they hate pac more. Come to think of it, are you Mexican?... This thread only makes sense if the TS is a disgruntled mexican or a flaming *****
        Last edited by Alibata; 01-07-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          cw had nothing to do with cotto losin at all......you are still implying it was a factor tho!......but we could do this all night and be going in circles tho..... but the fact is pac beat cotto , there should'nt be no excuses whatsoever....period!
          i never made an excuse for him losing 2 pac. i said it was a ***** move imo and the fact that he had 2 fight at 145 instead of 147 was bad for him and good for pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            This thread is funny...I am thoroughly entertained.... The funniest part is, most of the Puerto Rican Cotto fans don't think Manny is on Peds and are Pacquiao fans not haters.... LOL @ the *****s trying to stir ish up... Hahahahaha good one *****s... Try the Mexicans better, they hate pac more.
            most puerto ricans will agree that pac is a beast, i aint mad at him 4 whipping cotto's ass. other then the catchweight demand, pac is good money in my book. just hope he doesnt get caught doing any illegal ish cuz then i will hate the man.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              most puerto ricans will agree that pac is a beast, i aint mad at him 4 whipping cotto's ass. other then the catchweight demand, pac is good money in my book. just hope he doesnt get caught doing any illegal ish cuz then i will hate the man.
              Yeah... I don't hear no complaints from most of the Puerto Ricans. They show pac mad love.. I may disagree on the CW issue but it is logical and legitimate argument.

Comment

pac with his catchweights and ped's
                cheato with his plaster and energy pills

damn its tuff being miguel cotto.

Comment

Mexicans are full of hate. I think it has to do with the heat in the desert and lack of food. Nobody does bitter-hater better than a Mexican who is smiling in your face all along hating you for not being Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                    2lbs really made him lose 11 whole rounds?

Lmao, give it up theres Cotto fans who knows those 2 lbs didn't do ****.
                    U dont know how hard it was for him to make 147. Not saying it was hard but the guy is fighting at 154 for a reason. Imagine him trying to make 147 then having to drop two more lbs at that...it couldve play a slight role..

I mean people complain about Floyd being two lbs heavier then marquez so, idk..

Comment

• Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                      Mexicans are full of hate. I think it has to do with the heat in the desert and lack of food. Nobody does bitter-hater better than a Mexican who is smiling in your face all along hating you for not being Mexican.
                      lol..that woman in that pic has a nice rump on her lol

Comment

Working...
                      X