No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on bruh....

I know your credibility around here amounts to same respect Jay-z gives to Memphis Bleek, but I'm here to HELP you. Show some dignity for yourself. You're not even trying to save face.... and it's sad.

Now let me break it down for you.

Here's the link to your thread so everyone can fact check me.

boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263125

1. It was created 04-22-2009, 12:29 AM
    2. The fight took place May 2nd.
    3. Right below your initial post it reads "Last edited by Maestro USA; 05-07-2009 at 05:52 AM."

I know you're not the brightest glove in the gym, but it's just downright embarrassing to see a man who can't take his L like A MAN.

Eh, it's not even that big of a deal. It's the principle.

With that said, how are we to believe any of the bull**** you spew when you can't even smell it yourself?

You're that guy in the office who needs the Altoids pronto, but no one wants to be the guy who tells you your breath smells like the apocalypse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtraneChanges View Post
      Come on bruh....

I know your credibility around here amounts to same respect Jay-z gives to Memphis Bleek, but I'm here to HELP you. Show some dignity for yourself. You're not even trying to save face.... and it's sad.

Now let me break it down for you.

Here's the link to your thread so everyone can fact check me.

boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263125

1. It was created 04-22-2009, 12:29 AM
      2. The fight took place May 2nd.
      3. Right below your initial post it reads "Last edited by Maestro USA; 05-07-2009 at 05:52 AM."

I know you're not the brightest glove in the gym, but it's just downright embarrassing to see a man who can't take his L like A MAN.

Eh, it's not even that big of a deal. It's the principle.

With that said, how are we to believe any of the bull**** you spew when you can't even smell it yourself?

You're that guy in the office who needs the Altoids pronto, but no one wants to be the guy who tells you your breath smells like the apocalypse.
      Firstly, Pull your head out of my ass... ahh, there ya go, can you breath better now? You sound pretty pathetic searching in the dark for baseless arguments...

That post was edited to bump another thread but the initial post had been included in many replies so it's not as if my prediction was suddenly deleted like your ******ed ass claims.

Take my L? LOL, I'm not Hatton you mental midget.

Comment

• Can someone else throw in the towel for Maestro?

To bump a post...really? is this guy serious?

Just stop embarrassing yourself right now... it's getting tragic.

Right now, you're about as convincing as OJ with the black leather glove. I'm just gonna stop now because I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.. It's like trying to carry on a discussion about stem-cell research with a thalidomide baby stricken with down syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtraneChanges View Post
          Can someone else throw in the towel for Maestro?

To bump a post...really? is this guy serious?

Just stop embarrassing yourself right now... it's getting tragic.

Right now, you're about as convincing as OJ with the black leather glove. I'm just gonna stop now because I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.. It's like trying to carry on a discussion about stem-cell research with a thalidomide baby stricken with down syndrome.

You shouldn't be so harsh calling yourself a baby with down syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
            Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
            Shane Mosley
            Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.

blah,blah,blah.. Insecurity is the word. let the 2 fight instead of running your foul mouth..

Comment

• Originally posted by wizzies View Post
              blah,blah,blah.. Insecurity is the word. let the 2 fight instead of running your foul mouth..

Pacquiao seems scared to mention Mayweather's name. Pac's owner, Arum, controls him like a puppet.

Comment

• bump........

Comment

Working...
                X