Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Signs Two Year Contract With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long now until Mayweather eats a dog and refuses a fight over drug testing?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      radioraheem's response:

Poor guy's going to go insane. He'll set a record over this.
      And Larry x feels so bad he's had to make another thread bashing Duran to make himself feel better.

Comment

Haha what are ***** going to say now?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          "It's a standard two-year non-compete/non-disclosure contract. I don't even know if he's going to fight for another two years. I just can't talk about anything that went on in this camp and he's got first dibs on me if he decides to work with me in his next camp," Ariza recently explained when FightHype.com reached out to him for further clarification. "I wouldn't read too much into it. It doesn't mean anything. I think what he's doing is protecting his options."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article18007.html
          Ahhhhhh, ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Most likely there is a confidentiality clause in the contract....
            told you guys........

if mayweather takes the shakes, ariza cant talk about it a couple years from now

this whole thing is so shady

smh

another black eye for boxing

Comment

i think it's pretty safe to assume at this point that ariza supplied both pacquiao and mayweather with PEDs.

floyd's legs looked 10 years younger in the second maidana fight.

Comment

you can't script this!

All the Ariza Shake jokes by floyd loyalists haha.

Comment

ariza's book in 15-20 years is definitely going to be worth a read.

you'll need a degree in organic chemistry to understand what he did with pacquiao and mayweather

#steroid era.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    you can't script this!

All the Ariza Shake jokes by floyd loyalists haha.
                    It's really quite simple.

Ariza was supplying Pac with PED's in 08-09; hence why Pac refused testing.

Now in 2014, Ariza is legit/legal. He's cleaned up his act and no longer supplies secret shakes.

Comment

I find it funny that Floyd always complains about fans or people in general for not being supportive of some of his questionable decisions or head-scratching habits, but the truth is, he does love to stir up controversy. This move was all about causing controversy, just like his Donald Sterling and Ray Rice comments.

He always finds a way to stir up some type of drama. You can't expect fans to respect you as a person when you constantly say or do questionable things that makes them wonder whether or not if you lack basic common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X