Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Signs Two Year Contract With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
    Everyone ready to see a new and improved Floyd?? Lmao. No way hes clean now. It is what it is.

On a serious note, Ariza is the best S&C coach out there. Not saying he's clean or dirty cuz frankly I lean on the latter but he gets the job done. Now u guys can continue with your fan wars.
    the gracias or roach don't think ariza is worth the trouble. Floyd is setting his ducks straight because he feels the pressure from the showtime execs to fight pac. Floyd is trying new exercises and stretches but it won't help him much. Floyd needs to dance with the date he brought to the dance.

Comment

this guy is no miracle worker & Floyd does what Floyd wants...

Comment

radioraheem's response:

Poor guy's going to go insane. He'll set a record over this.

Comment

Originally posted by elishua F View Post
          Straight Sun Tzu tactics, the art of War. I'm sure this is more about getting the inside scoop on Pacquiao's camp, I don't buy that after all these years Floyd actually is in need of a S&C coach. It's official, the big fight will go down in 2015, I say September since it can be promoted as Floyd's "last fight" therefore creating more suspense. Good thing Pacquiao is facing soft opposition in his next fight, that means he will look good meaning renewed interest in the big fight from folks who feel its too late. For May I see Floyd finally giving Khan what he's begging for, a beatdown. Then it's on to September.
          According to Floyd Joy fans

Manny + Ariza = PEDs

Floyd + Ariza = Art of War, stretching, getting scoop, now needs S&C

Why the heck the so self proclaimed TBE needs a scoop from Ariza when he can beat the Filipino midget. Easy work and money for Floyd. Right Floyd fans?

Comment

This is just hilarious.

2 year contract so I'm guessing he's working with the whole of TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              This is just hilarious.

He signed a non-disclosure contract. Basically not allowing him to speak on what he saw during Mayweather's training and also giving Mayweather first right of acceptance/refusal should Ariza get a job elsewhere (typically done in case Ariza gets a call to work for Mayweather's next opponent, for instance). Only on NSB, my friend

Comment

looks like the jinx is now a spokesman of chickenfloyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Why 2 years?
                  This is the bad news: Floyd doesn't actually plan to retire in 2015...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    This is just hilarious.

"It's a standard two-year non-compete/non-disclosure contract. I don't even know if he's going to fight for another two years. I just can't talk about anything that went on in this camp and he's got first dibs on me if he decides to work with me in his next camp," Ariza recently explained when FightHype.com reached out to him for further clarification. "I wouldn't read too much into it. It doesn't mean anything. I think what he's doing is protecting his options."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article18007.html

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                      lmaooo he makes it easy for us to clown him
                      You can say that again.

Comment

Working...
                      X