Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the worse gang type criminals in the World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by res View Post
    You do know how long the Italian-American Mafia has been around right? How long they have thrived in the midst of the U.S. Government? Also, the Government is doing a far better job at prosecuting individual mobsters than it is at busting up their operations, and they can replace capos. I read the news stories all the time as a New Yorker.

Bottom line is the Mexican government is the Mexican government, and U.S. assistance is just that, "assistance". Probably the most important aspect of operations like that is control and command (calling the shots) which is still with Mexico. Their not about to give jurisdiction to us.
    .......what are you arguing?

The initial post you replied to stated that the more organized they are the more dangerous. To which you replied judge them by who they compete with.

By that logic Crips> any Cartel

The American Italian Mafia is irrelevant. The Rizzuto Crime Family is one of the strongest Crime Families in the entire continent and it's not even American.
    some families have even gone extinct. The strongest is still probably the Genovese Crime Family and it's no where near what it used to be. The FBI and the American government won..

at this point the Cartels are significantly stronger and more influential.

in terms of power influence and danger

Russian Mafia, Mexican Cartels, Italian/Sicilian Mafia, Triads, Yakuza> Italian American Mafia

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

The initial post you replied to stated that the more organized they are the more dangerous. To which you replied judge them by who they compete with.

By that logic Crips> any Cartel

The American Italian Mafia is irrelevant. The Rizzuto Crime Family is one of the strongest Crime Families in the entire continent and it's not even American.
      some families have even gone extinct. The strongest is still probably the Genovese Crime Family and it's no where near what it used to be. The FBI and the American government won..

at this point the Cartels are significantly stronger and more influential.

in terms of power influence and danger

Russian Mafia, Mexican Cartels, Italian/Sicilian Mafia, Triads, Yakuza> Italian American Mafia
      the rizzutos are from MTL and i think many of the high ranking guys have been offed. if you know what i mean.

Comment

I'm arguing that the American mafia has successfully co-existed with the U.S. government for quite a while (which speaks to their organization). In addition, busting a replaceable capo/leader is not the same as busting up their operations.

Which of the five families is extinct by the way?
        Last edited by res; 08-21-2012, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
          I'm arguing that the American mafia has successfully co-existed with the U.S. government for quite a while (which speaks to their organization). In addition, busting a replaceable capo is not the same as busting up their operations.

Which of the five families is extinct by the way?
          well the Mafia has more than the New York Families

but the DeCavalcante Crime Family, Matranga Crime Family and i've heard the Bonanno Crime Family is doing pretty bad, most of the none New York Crime Families

they really are at low point

Comment

I swear the racket they have running on cookies is criminal

Comment

I think the Italian mafia thugs are the worst. They control almost everything in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

I swear the racket they have running on cookies is criminal
                Lmaoooo.......
                my step daughter was a girl scout till last year...they're like a gang...once you in you practically have to get jumped out.....when it was cookie time it was like Organized Crime...

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  I think the Italian mafia thugs are the worst. They control almost everything in this world.
                  Jews control NYC.

All these rappers saying they run New York. But their company is ran by a Jew, most likely.

Comment

well the Mafia has more than the New York Families

but the DeCavalcante Crime Family, Matranga Crime Family and i've heard the Bonanno Crime Family is doing pretty bad, most of the none New York Crime Families

they really are at low point
                    I do agree that they are currently at a low point relative to their overall history , but the general fact of their ability to exist as they have for years, right in the midst of the most powerful and resourceful government on the planet sets them apart (among thugs) in the area of organization, particularly in relation to cartels that thrive in societies that in some ways border on anarchy.

Comment

Working...
                    X