Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Financial Trouble... Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pacquiao was really in Financial trouble then im pretty sure his countries news source would of reported it first.. Fake articles stirring up gossip..

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports

Comment

Well Mayweather ,you are the good boy who ducks risky fights and cherrypicks the safe ones to fool people for their money !

Good example for the new generation of boxers , they should take care and don't repeat the fault of bad Pacquiao !

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
        Cotto hadn't fought Mayweather yet, he came off the Margarito rematch and then Pacquiao wanted him at 147, then Mayweather came in trying to be the "hero" and said he'd fight Cotto at 154. I think Mayweather just did that for PR purposes, nothing else. He wanted to get the fans on his side and be more vocal about Pacquiao fighting at catchweights while pointing to "Look, I fought Cotto and Oscar at the full 154 pound limit, while Pacquiao drained DLH to 147 and drained Cotto to 145 and wanted to drain him again from 154 to 147, what a coward." He wanted the media on his side. But now if he kills the Canelo fight by asking for the fight at 147, he's going to kill that image of him supposedly fighting guys at their weight while they are comfortable.
        It was after Mayweather's fight, then he ended up settling on JMM IV and that turned out poorly. He wanted Cotto first, then JMM was last resort if I recall negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
          Well Mayweather ,you are the good boy who ducks risky fights and cherrypicks the safe ones to fool people for their money !

Good example for the new generation of boxers , they should take care and don't repeat the fault of bad Pacquiao !
          Well stated..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            If Pacquiao was really in Financial trouble then im pretty sure his countries news source would of reported it first.. Fake articles stirring up gossip..

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports
            Yes because thats a trustworthy news source. Also on the left hand ticker theres three articles.... polictics Pacs biggest expense, is pac giving too much money to pastors, pac settles lawsuit, all relating to that. I'd trust espn more so, specially when they get financial advisors and try to look up earnings at net worth, over that site.

Comment

Lmmfao @ manny fighting for money.

Manny "money" Pacqauio

Comment

Originally posted by CityByTheBay View Post
                Lmmfao @ manny fighting for money.

Manny "money" Pacqauio

here's a lil secret about boxers: they ALL do

dont tell anyone

Comment

Floyd and Manny will both end up broke.

Koncz and Arum keeping Manny broke so they can keep milking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    I hope Pac gets it together. He needs to fire some people in his inner circle. I would start with his adviser.
                    interesting enough arum was the one who told him to fire his previous manager or adviser to kill any middle man then after he did he told him to hire konz

arum is a good manipulator, he been trying to get him to fire roach and or ariza too

Comment

He will never go hungry again. He may lose the lavish lifestyle he has built but I don't think he and his family will lament the loss. Pac has deep roots in self preservation and poverty. He ain't afraid of it. Filpinos won't allow him to go hungry too, they heard too many stories of his generosity towards poor people. Even when he was still up and coming line ups for doleouts are a frequent sight outside his house. The Filipinos will take care of Manny just like they took care of Elorde.

And one more thing he has going for him is his name. He will be a celebrity endorser even after he dies. Can't say the same for Floyd who has $0 income from endorsements right now and only Floydiopaths love him.

Comment

Working...
                      X